LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Longest been messy

Luckily my skin is pretty tough, so I can usually last about 12-14 hours before I get a mild rash... which ends up going away on it's own within a day. I'd say I average around 8-12 hours though.

I've slept overnight messy many times. 8-10 Hours. The longest was about 36 hours. I ate a bunch of prunes one day. That evening, they kicked in. I got into a diaper and filled it up. I wore it the rest of the evening and put a second diaper and plastic pants on before bed.

The longest I went was actually yesterday, lasting from 4 in the afternoon to around 2 at night. I would have lied to stay in it 'till morning, but when I got up to get some water I found that my rolling on my side while asleep had caused certain...leakage issues. I'm glad I put a towel down before going to bed.

14 hours ago, Diaperedsassygirl said:

I was told you can get an infection by being left in a messy diaper?

The risk is there yes. Some creams can help prevent it as well as keeping the mess away from the front of the diaper, but there is always a risk.

Also the risk of rash is also big.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Men can also get a UTI from a messy diaper. I have several times. Just let the mess get around the front of your diaper around your penis enough and you have the possibility of getting one. My doctor knows I wear diapers so its no big deal. He just prescribes an antibiotic. But they still aren't fun.

I messed my diaper last night before I fell asleep, woke up 8 hours later and will change in about an hour. Total time messy will be over 10 hours, I think that will be my record so far. Longest time during the day as been 5 hours.

• 1 year later...

I've stayed about 24 hours in a messy diaper/nappy. I often mess and then go to bed and sleep messy. Sometimes I get changed in the morning when I get up but a lot of the time I stay in it most of the next day too. 

• Like 2

On adverage I stay in a messy diaper 4 to 6 hours, up to 8 hours depending on which job site im at when I mess my diaper. The longest was years back during a week away from anyone, I spent 5 days in the same poopy diaper and I did end up with a very nasty diaper rash and would not recommend to anyone to do this.

8 hours in the same messy diaper will cause a rash if you do not use a lot of cream and powder when putting on your fresh diaper before messing it.

Set a new record yesterday, over 14 hours in the same messy diaper. Woke up and changed into a clean diaper and went about my day, had my first mess around 9am and I was going to go to change and my wife told me that was our last disposable diaper until Amazon sends my next case sometime during the day so I would have to stay messy until I leak or they are delivered. We planed to stay home all day so it was no big deal. Two messes and 14 hours later it was time for bed and I was told to clean up and wear a cloth diaper to bed. What I did not know was the diapers came to our home in the afternoon when I was taking a nap my wife just wanted to keep me messy all day. I do have a small rash but I made it. 

• Thanks 1

When my partner is away I will often mess my night nappy in bed (she wouldn’t appreciate this), sleep in it and change the next morning.  I did that last night.  I went to bed slightly wet around 10:30 and dirtied my diaper before going to sleep.

It’s now 8:45am and I’m still in my wet and dirty terry nappies.  I even messed them a little more after getting up.  After 10 hours though, I can feel it’s time to change.  My partner is away so I’ll be switching into some Babykins layers cloth pull-up diapers for day use.

• 3 months later...

I can't sit in it too long because it's like acid on my skin. But there was one occasion when I blow out the seat of my diaper and sat in it while I played a 2 hour game from start to finish. The smells gets so deep into your skin, even a shower will not remove the smell. I've found the best thing to do is put on another diaper loaded with baby powder after a shower.