LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My experience with stents

somebodysworld; This was posted years back but its good that you re-posted this after loosing so much information with the board crash. Funny how the real life product resembles some of our ideas.

I could just see a grand child visiting and taking the magnetic for some other playful needs while grand dad doubles over with bladder pain from not being able to release.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/12/2020 at 1:57 PM, squeeek said:

I have a female friend who is into catheters. Has anyone successfully made a stent that is designed for a females short urethra?

Not me, but it shouldn't be difficult. I have a prototype stent for girls in mind. All that is needed is to measure the length of the urethra and make a stent with that measurement.

I am doing a new stent design, following the model proposed by many of you, but I have some doubts.
I have used an FR16 foley catheter and inserted 2 plastic tubes inside to make the bends. The problem is that I don't know if these curves are too harsh for this design. Do they have to bend easily? Are the lengths correct considering the standard measurements of the urethra?

stent2.jpg

• Like 2

The theory is the top section hooks around into the bladder, the middle section sits in the prostatic urethra and runs through the external urethra and the the final section curves into the penile urethra to end approximately 10cm inside the penis. (YPMV)

On 7/1/2020 at 5:35 AM, cathdiap said:

@Fuzz I still use a stent with three angles. But in my search for an unmovable stent I tweaked it a little a few weeks ago. What really helped a lot was lowering the top angle so the part of the stent inside the bladder is straight. ThIs way the top angle sits just between the prostate and the inner sphincter. I found out that hooking the stent in the bladder with a high curve is not that important to prevent it from sliding out. But when there is no curve inside the bladder there is no longer a chance of pulling the stent upwards when the bladder is filling up and going up in the stomach.

I also reduced the angle of the lowest curve. This way the lower part of the stent Is pointing a little upwards and sort of hooks in the urethra around the outer sphincter. Until now it seems the stent stays put no matter what I do or how full the bladder is.

I will wear it another week before removing the retrieval line. I have to be absolutely sure the stent will never migrate inside the bladder.

I think the eye at the bottom of your stent may have been the cause of the bleeding you have recently experienced. I have experimented with those in my early years of stent use, but they always caused great discomfort. 

My latest stent. The ruler has a metric scale (centimeters).

93712F56-D218-4E4F-9C00-0F48148B2301.jpeg

@cathdiap I love this design with the semi-acute angle as a hook into the deep perennial pouch. Do you have any update on it?

Also wanted to ask, since this design looks centered around preventing migration (which you may have finally achieved?) what are your thoughts on voiding the first bend inside the bladder, so it is instead just straight and possibly a bit shorter?

I am considering a similar design. The former question may allow drainage while lying down as it wouldn't be pointing up above the pee in the bladder?

Possibly also with a cm or two longer hook on the bottom side, and multiple punch holes into the silicone on both ends (outside of the Teflon) at various placements to aid in draining / passage for various body positions.

Interested to hear your feedback before I begin.

P.S. What is the outer diameter of your silicone tubing? I just upsized with a new purchase again, hoping I will be able to pass it:

5/16" (OD) x 3/16" (ID)... 1/16" wall (7.938 mm x 4.762 mm... 1.588 mm wall), 70A shore hardness rating, equates to roughly a French size 23-24! (WOOF!)

- boyhood

I have been playing around with stents for some time without a great deal of success however this one works quite well. It is 100% comfortable (can't feel it) and doesn't migrate however drainage when asleep is not so good; still working on that. The stent is made from the end pieces of two Fr14 catheters joined with a short piece of thin tubing from a spray pump bottle. The sharp edge at the join is filled with a little silicone sealant. The O ring which goes into the bladder is about 18mm diameter rubber. ( My supply of silicone O rings are on a slow boat from China) The retaining line passes through the centre joining tubing, out the side of the inner section of catheter and in again (to take some of the stress when withdrawing the stent) then secures the inner O ring in place before returning to the outer retaining ring. Total length for me is only 9cm (3½ in) but then I have had a radical prostatectomy so my urethra is shorter than most.  I had removed the rounded end on the inner piece of catheter in an attempt to improve the flow when asleep.  Will try again with larger catheters, perhaps just a single piece.  The 'pusher' is shaped from a 9mm plastic knitting needle. 

image.png.acd9f88fa662eacfeea7b4036c9ff30c.png image.png.934fcdb527db58ceaf46980dd0332b05.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks like a cool device,  but it was not designed for men I am afraid.

If you have a girlfriend who is willing to wear it you can have a lot of fun with it in public. You operatie the remonte control and she wets her diaper at your command.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. This topic is quite old now and I am sure you are all very professional with the stents. I know to pull the stent back out is the way with the fishing line and the O-ring the save way.

Does someone have other mor or less save ways to get the stent out without a line? 

I wrote this with the internal scoobi string hooks and the holes in the stent wall. It sounds risky but is for sure great when inside. 

(hope you understand my question? 

• 4 weeks later...

I've asked a few questions yet still feel lost and afraid. I've used a regular catheter catheter loved the feeling of no control. But I disliked the tube coming out and pulling on my bladder. I found this video is this what you guys have been doing? If so what did he use to plug the fill hole? How would he remove it? I want to try something similar, i just need guidance. If anyone would be willing to mentor/teach me, I'd greatly appreciate it.https://thegay.com/videos/55518/becoming-incontinent-using-a-foley-catheter/

An interesting variation on the 'holy foey'.  If trying this, avoid touching the sterile cath with fingers. After removing from the pack, snip the piece out on the side opposite the filling line for the balloon then soak it in alcohol (about 80% mixed with water) and rinse with boiled water. Hold with sterilized tongs while applying sterilized lube and for insertion. Plugging the fill hole is always dodgy and it seems pointless with this method. One could just tie the tube very tightly before cutting. 

Quite a lot has been written about stents in this thread.  Taking 'hiprex' tablets reduces the risk of infestion.  

• 2 months later...

This is outstanding, I'm tempted to make my own stent now!

I have a couple questions though, the video you linked doesn't work, can you re post the video by chance? Also orgasming in public, that sounds really fucking hot ngl, do you still get that, and what's that like?

Also, how the heck do I make a stent?

@as_a_fox I can’t repost the video as I removed it from my computer after uploading. On fetlife.com I have an account named Raelforreal. In the pictures section you will find a series of pics with descriptions on how to make the stents that I use 

I hope this helps. Be careful and have fun.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

It has been a while since I have posted any updates on my stent use, so here we go.

I think stents remain the best way to enjoy temporary incontinence. Okay it took me a few years to make a stent with the right shape and sizes, but now that I have one I can choose to be incontinent whenever I want for as long as I want. Safe and comfortable.

Inserting my latest stent only takes me a minute. I don’t even bother to work very clean nowadays as UTI’s simply don’t seem to occur any more. So I wash my hands and genitals and rinse the stent with just warm water. To lubricate the urethra I pee a little before inserting the stent and as soon as it is in place it is impossible to stop leaking. 

It just never gets old. Even after fifteen years of using stents I still enjoy clamping my sphincter as hard as I can and yet feel the pee running freely through my urethra. Once in place I cannot feel the stent at all so the incontinence really only seems the result of a completely disfunctional sphincter even though it feels as if it is working just fine.

I gave up on trying to make a stent without a retrieval line. In extreme situations it is possible that this stent migrates into the bladder. 

I can’t tell you how sorry I am that I threw away that stent with the Scoobi loop at the bottom.Somehow that stent didn’t migrate under any circumstance so it was safe to use without retrieval line. I could only retrieve the stent by using a crochet hook, so if I decided to leave the house without that hook, I was unable to undo my incontinence.

IMG_0708.JPG.e4421319d6aef14d93917d6862f6c68b.JPG

This stent was made out of PVC tubing and shaped with a heat gun. It appeared to be a lucky shot as I have never been able to duplicate it with the same results.

My next best solution now is a retrieval line (from dental floss) tied to a small nylon O-ring that I put in the wider part of the urethra just behind the meatus. So everything is inside my body which also prevents irritation caused by the retrieval line running through the meatus.

What I like most about this play, is the fact that I can do it everywhere and anytime as long as I am wearing a diaper. For me it is a sexual activity but the way I practice it is the same as any real incontinent person would. Like them I will try to keep it a secret, but unlike them it is the effort that it takes what makes it exciting to me. I don’t like to be an exhibitionist with diapers, but I wouldn’t mind people taking a closer look at me and wonder if I am wearing.

Whether I am out in public or at home, the wetting is always going on so I frequently have to pay attention to the remaining capacity of the diaper that I am wearing. That diaper is what keeps me from being exposed as incontinent, or from having to change my bed or clothes. Also the feeling of wetting all the time makes me feel a little less perfect. Perhaps a bit disabled. In addition the bulky diaper I therefor need to wear is rather difficult to conceal. That’s what it’s like to be diaper dependent. It changes the way I think, the way I feel, the way I dress, the way I plan my activities, the way I walk and the way I behave amongst others. It is always there, claiming a bit of the focus that I need to be at my best. 

I guess sometimes I just don’t want to be at my best, but simply want to live in a fantasy.

??

• Like 8

@Old_PA Thank you for asking. Coincidently I am currently using my latest stent for already two weeks on end. Most of the times I use them three to four days a week, so that would make an average of fifteen days per month. But it is even more remarkable for me that I didn’t have to pull it out to rinse it. So it is quite possible that I will continue to wear for the whole month or even longer. We’ll see how it goes, but so far I am overwhelmed by the level of comfort. This is the first stent that I really can’t feel at all. I know I have been writing that before, but compared to this stent I have to say that the older stents only had a level of comfort that I would now call “bearable”. 

With this stent I can literally do everything I want. I work out, I hike, I ride my bike, do my shoppings, sit behind my desk for hours on end. And sleeping is now something I am really looking forward to. This stent allows my bladder to empty way before I start to have urges, so I no longer wake up when I start wetting, it al just happens when I am asleep. Being an old man I sleep even better with this stent and a diaper than without them. I no longer have to wake up to go to the restroom. So plastic pants are now an absolute necessity otherwise I will wake up in a wet bed.

Long story short: I think my stent use will increase dramatically but it is too soon to say by how much. Right now I can’t think of a single reason to pull it out. 

So I recommend to keep on making new stents with different shapes and sizes. I am very confident again that there is a safe and very comfortable stent for every man’s urethra. Never ever give up trying to find that unique stent that will work best for you. Looking back on all my previous efforts it has been absolutely worthwhile doing.

• Like 6
3 hours ago, cathdiap said:

And sleeping is now something I am really looking forward to. This stent allows my bladder to empty way before I start to have urges, so I no longer wake up when I start wetting, it al just happens when I am asleep.

Cathdiap, thanks for this info. I'm proud of your outcome and am sure many of us would agree this is the ultimate goal. But after 15 different designs, I still have not reached a solution that works in bed. In fact, I have started to conclude that it may not even be possible due to all the processes that need to come together to make urination possible:

While lying down, gravity switches the position of urine to the top/back of the bladder, and the neck of the bladder is more often not submerged, or even touched by urine. Even with a perfect stent providing a wide open portal, the detrusor muscle of the bladder has to contract in order for this urine to escape. As I'm sure you are aware, that contraction of the bladder is among the final steps in the process of urination which requires a complicated set of neurological dependencies.

Are you slowly dripping at night or actually emptying your entire bladder at once? If the latter, this requires the detrusor to contract, akin to real bedwetting.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, boyhood said:

Are you slowly dripping at night or actually emptying your entire bladder at once? If the latter, this requires the detrusor to contract, akin to real bedwetting.

With this stent I leak small to moderate amounts whenever I change position in bed or sometimes even when I breath in. Once I am asleep these small leaks apparently do not wake me up and they also keep the bladder from reaching the point of contraction. There is one exception however and this happened last night. When my penis is tending towards erection the urethra will block as it is pointing downwards. Then the bladder will fill to the point of contraction which is not the most pleasant experience I can tell. It woke me up and I had to turn on my back to let the erection decrease. Then my full bladder completely emptied at once.

By the way, after this had happened I felt a slight discomfort in the area of the stent so I decided to pull it out. Now everything is fine again so I am about to put it back in. Being continent is so boring. ;) 

• Like 3

I have never tried a  stent.

Instead I diaper trained myself.

I now wet myself wherever I am wearing a diaper.

This has led to a permanent medical record that I am incontinent. 

@iluvmydiapers I think it is great that there are also non mechanical ways to enjoy incontinence.

59 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

This has led to a permanent medical record that I am incontinent

So your diapers are covered by Medicare?

26 minutes ago, cathdiap said:

@iluvmydiapers I think it is great that there are also non mechanical ways to enjoy incontinence.

So your diapers are covered by Medicare?

Sorry to say,but I am not yet old enough to receive Medicare.

I have been purchasing my own diaper supply since I turned 20 when I chose to diaper train myself to wet and mess uncontrollably when diapered.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Sorry to say,but I am not yet old enough to receive Medicare

O I am sorry. I am not familiar with US insurance terms.

15 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I have been purchasing my own diaper supply since I turned 20 when I chose to diaper train myself to wet and mess uncontrollably when diapered.

That is exactly the age that I started experimenting with catheters and later on with stents. I guess we both have quite some experience in our own field. Like you I have always bought my own diapers. Must have cost me tens of thousands of your dollars. ?