LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My experience with stents

Hi,

I'm brand new to this forum. I've played with Cath's for many years, before I even knew it was a thing. Recently, I came across this site and began experimenting with stents. This is my current design. I'd love the opinion of the professionals on here;

Hi,
I'm brand new to this forum. I've played with Cath's for many years, before I even knew it was a thing. Recently, I came across this site and began experimenting with stents. This is my current design. I'd love the opinion of the professionals on here;
18 hours ago, Matthaydon said:

I've been doing some more stenting too recently... pretty happy with the latest version as it doesn't seem to migrate or hurt so far. It's so tempting to remove the retrieval line, though I realize that's a pretty dangerous thing to do. Technically the stent I have is still retrievable without the line as there's a hookable hole in the side of the tubing, but it would be challenging to hook it.

I've written about my admitted struggles here...can I ask how you guys manage to get the stent to fold inward? I've read a BUNDLE of comments, but does anyone have pictures or something? I know I'm fumble-fingered to begin with, but this seems ludicrous! I've tried with a lot of different tubing options, sized, implements, and I can't seem to get it to work. The one time it partly did, it cut off the flow and was too bunched up.

13 hours ago, ScienceScribbler said:

I've written about my admitted struggles here...can I ask how you guys manage to get the stent to fold inward? I've read a BUNDLE of comments, but does anyone have pictures or something? I know I'm fumble-fingered to begin with, but this seems ludicrous! I've tried with a lot of different tubing options, sized, implements, and I can't seem to get it to work. The one time it partly did, it cut off the flow and was too bunched up.

• 2 weeks later...

So I've made many attempts at different designs with only limited success. I've finally come full circle and gave cathdiap's design another go. It goes in super easy, stays in when placed, and was hardly noticeable for the first couple hours. After a couple hours it started to get uncomfortable, so I pulled it out and found that the rigid pieces were losing their bends.

I've made the rigid pieces out of pvc, which has been the only thing I can seem to find. Is there a place (online preferably) I can find 2mm of 4mm od tubing that I can bend with a heat gun and won't lose their shape with body heat?

• 2 weeks later...