LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My experience with stents

If anyone sees flexible grooved rod, that might work to let urine flow on the outside (which is thought to prevent infection and allow the sensation of the flow).  If anyone finds it or thinks how to make it, let us know.

On 3/21/2024 at 9:09 AM, cathdiap said:

After three weeks of using this protocol, I can say with certainty that I have solved the problem of poor sleep due to incontinence. The only disadvantage now is the many leaks in the bed, even when using the Tena Ultima. Since I hardly wake up during the night anymore, I can't consciously decide to turn over and sleep on my back to use the back of the padding. So I need to find a diaper that is just as soft as the Tena, but with extra wider padding at the front. 

Let's see if this helps me enjoy incontinence and diaper dependency without any interruptions. So far so good. Three weeks in and no intention of stopping. 

And again I decided to take the stent out a few days later. I'm now back to my old routine of wearing it for three to four days and nights in a row. I hope I can now finally put the idea of becoming permanently incontinent behind me. That would give me a lot of peace.

Other than that I have nothing new to report. The stent is just fantastic and has taught me what it feels like to be completely incontinent. And in the beginning that's wonderful, but sooner or later it always becomes boring and annoying.

• Like 1