LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My experience with stents

For me when I have my stent installed I can barely feel the cap behind the ball sack between my legs. I found the prefect length to be 5 1/2". Depending on the catheter you are using this could differ? Play around with length, see what works for you.

Hi I just wanted to put my 4 cents in (inflation). Just letting you know this is my first (second) post. I had first posted on the Stents topic but then noticed that it wasn’t very active. I decided to copy the post to here (with some revisions) as this was a more active topic.

I have tried the 12-month plan for over two years without much result. So I have taken things in hand. (For everyone's peace of mind I am letting you know that everything was done in a strictly sterile environment and I have some medical training.)

Using a 14f catheter inserted properly into the bladder, which was then modified by shortening it and plugging the hole for the saline solution. The catheter was being held by a medical hemostat. Then I used a strong dental floss sewn through the end of the catheter. Once the catheter was released it settled about 3-inches within my body with only the string sticking out.

I immediately started dribbling and had to put a diaper on right away. It has now been 3 months without any problems. During this time I have seen my urologist. He examined me and gave me a clean bill of health. He says that he cannot approve of what I did, but since it was done there is not much he can do but keep a check on my health. He did ask if I wanted to see a psychologist. I said no, that I was happy with my life.

I just had my 3 month checkup and he said everything was fine. Very little incrustation, no wearing down of the urethra, and no UTIs. The kidneys are functioning fine though my bladder has shrunk some. Unless any problems crop up I am to see him in 3 months at which time he suggests to switch out the catheter. (He told me though that he never said that as he could medically give no advice.)

I cannot feel the catheter within me. There is no pain and it is not uncomfortable. I just have to remember to keep plenty of diapers on hand.

So here I sit, typing away, feeling the urine dribbling out of me, wet and happy as a clam.

Never thought the urge to wear stent and diapers would return. But here I am, after almost 10 months of total remission, lying in bed wetting my diaper without control. Feels good to be incontinent again. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Loveable_guy said:

Welcome back Cathdiap. Its not an easy fetish to escape and for me not a fetish I want to escape from.  May  your stent fit well and your diaper always be wet.

Thanks LG! You know,  the funny thing is I didn't even try to escape my fetish, but all of a sudden the urge was gone. Just like that. But as suddenly as it went it also came back again nearly  ten months later

I just woke up in the middle of a huge wetting, but couldn't stop it. Apparently my diaper was already full so I ended up wetting the bed. So yes my new stent seems to work fine and my diaper was soaked. 

10 hours ago, Somelildude said:

Okay, round 2...

After trying the cath-stent from @Loveable_guy and having found it not the best for me, I tried the original design of @cathdiap.  I am finding it so far so good, but it's only been a matter of around 15 or so minutes.  We will see how time progresses.

Hi Somelildude, I hope you will somehow manage to find a stent that fits you well. I am sure everyone can make a stent that is safe comfortable and stays put. It is no rocket science, it is just a proces of trial and error to find out the shape and dimensions of your urethra. It takes time and a lot of persistence, that's all. Just make sure you play safe and clean to avoid lost stents or infections. 

17 hours ago, cathdiap said:

Hi Somelildude, I hope you will somehow manage to find a stent that fits you well. I am sure everyone can make a stent that is safe comfortable and stays put. It is no rocket science, it is just a proces of trial and error to find out the shape and dimensions of your urethra. It takes time and a lot of persistence, that's all. Just make sure you play safe and clean to avoid lost stents or infections. 

Thanks for the words or encouragement!  I'm trying different things and, well, there has been some blood shed in this endeavor.  But I'm going to keep trying!

3 hours ago, GeraldRoss said:

Umm... Sorry, but aren't there, like, "official" stents? I think they come with a baloon, string and all other safety things...

There are official stents, but first they are not available for us the consumers and second, most of the medical bladder stents are designed to open up the urethra in the prostate but to keep the outer sphincter shut. 

That 's why some members started experimenting with home made stents. Some of them like me, dlnoir and Loveable_guy, have found a way to make a safe stent that induces total incontinence. I know my stents are safe for me, I have used them over a thousand days and nights and never had an infection or other issues. And the feeling is quite something. For me wearing diapers is only exciting when I am "incontinent". After all that's what diapers are designed for, aren't they? :rolleyes:

• Like 1
There are official stents, but first they are not available for us the consumers and second, most of the medical bladder stents are designed to open up the urethra in the prostate but to keep the outer sphincter shut. 
That 's why some members started experimenting with home made stents. Some of them like me, dlnoir and Loveable_guy, have found a way to make a safe stent that induces total incontinence. I know my stents are safe for me, I have used them over a thousand days and nights and never had an infection or other issues. And the feeling is quite something. For me wearing diapers is only exciting when I am "incontinent". After all that's where diapers are designed for, aren't they? :rolleyes:

Well, yes, sure, that's what diapers are for but still... I mean, I know for sure I can't make anything like you guys posted here and I can't really feel, that your devices are safe, either... Not that I don't doubt things made by medical companies, but the fact that those products "are said" to have been officially tested kind of reassures me...

But at the same time I really want to try these stents you guys showed here...

I understand your doubts, after all I don't wear a white coat and I didn't receive professional training in medical science. 

But for some of us the desire to experience true incontinence is simply too strong to resist. At least for me it was, already decades ago, so I took my chances and went for it. First I tried modifying catheters, but that didn't work for me. Two serious UTI's made me realise that catheters leave an open connection between the damp diaper and the bladder, allowing all kind of germs to enter your urinary system. So I figured it would be much safer using stents as they keep the last part of the urethra shut. And to this day my theory seems to be right for me. 

I know there are a few more members in here that are willing to give it a try. That's why I decided to share my experience with stents with this community. I also think there are a lot of members here who, like you, are just curious but not willing to take any risk of hurting their bodies. I completely understand that.

• Like 1

Welcome Back Cathdiap, kind of missed your input over here as OP of the topic. 10 months without a diaper and stent amazing but it happen evidently. Like I said nice to have you back.

9 minutes ago, dlnoir said:

Welcome Back Cathdiap, kind of missed your input over here as OP of the topic. 10 months without a diaper and stent amazing but it happen evidently. Like I said nice to have you back.

Thanks dlnoir! Still don't get it why these relapses sometimes happen to me, but for now.... glad to be back again.

Nice to have you back Cathdiap.

Moving on to other things, I'm still having issues with inward migration, most of the time it just slips in past the external sphincter, other times it goes all the way into the bladder which makes it a bloody (literally) nightmare to get out and it's a clone of Cathdiap's design

1 hour ago, sam07 said:

Moving on to other things, I'm still having issues with inward migration, most of the time it just slips in past the external sphincter, other times it goes all the way into the bladder which makes it a bloody (literally) nightmare to get out and it's a clone of Cathdiap's design

Blood is never a good sign, so please stop using that stent. Could you send me some pics of it (next to a ruler). Maybe I can tell what the problem might be.

Sorry for this long post but I’m loving this topic, I’m really excited about wanting to make a stent. I really got even more excited when I came across some videos on www.xtube.com . The guy didn’t show or explain anything about, but he did show inserting it and and the leaking, dripping and squirts and then he put his diaper on and it was really hot. I tried emailing the guy in the videos but have never heard back. Here is my situation, I went back into diapers at around 11 or 12, I would wet my bed 3-4 times a night and had some daytime accidents. I didn’t have a very supporting family, my mother was even worse. I went to many doctors and urologist and yes even head shrinks. They all came to the same conclusions, I had a neurogenic bladder most likely caused from injuries sustained from accidents, falls and yes even severe physical abuse. The doctors told my mother that I might or may never grow out of it, their suggestions were to at least put me back in diapers at night and wear pads during the day but my mom refused those saying that I was just too lazy to go to the bathroom. Well eventually I started sneaking diapers into the house, I’ll admit to it that yes I even stole some. Well I eventually got caught by the wicked witch, she eventually gave in and allowed to wear diapers, though the first diapers available then were nothing more then a bed pad, you would have to stick some like a baby Diaper inside and duct tape them on, however there was a catch, I had to pay for my own protection, I had to work do8ng odd jobs, mowing, cleaning up yards, collecting cans and bottles and newspapers etc in order o pay for them. Fast forward to age 18 when was hit from behind as a pedestrian and pinned against a telephone booth and a brick wall, it was a hit and run unfortunately. Now I really had bladder issues and sometimes some soiling. Fast forward, I’m now 50 and with that goes what man my age start having and that’s an enlarged prostate for one and as my urologist says I have a wacky bladder because sometimes it wants to do it’s on thing. I’ve asked my urologist many times about inserting a stent or even a sphinctertomy (I think I misspelled that) so I can once again have what I call a normal dripping and squirts at in my case like it used to be but he does not want to do any of these procedures and he isn’t the first urologist that has refused to do this. Years ago I came across someone who had made a stent like device from a catheter and then it just disappeared and now once again I’ve come across this extensive thread on it but have noticed that much if not all of the info is gone and it just leaves everything up to the Imagination to try and decipher what supplies are needed and even more important, sizes to start with in imperial measurements, I see some of the finished pieces but the persons don’t state what the straight lengths are before the bending. Perhaps those who are still around and have had some success with this can go back and repost your notes etc. I’m used to sounding myself so these shouldn’t be a whole lot different, also I want to be able to have the drips and squirts like I once had like I saw in a couple of video.

Wetknight, Long detailed post are a good thing. And yes we had a board crash several months back and lost some content. I see the board has listed the above as your first post but you joined April 2014? Regardless welcome.

There are several designs, some work well for some and not so well for others. I think Cathdiap is the originator of the bent stent  design while I have had great success working with a 5.5" length 16 FR Foley. One of my more recent  post describing the construction that works great for me is here Folley Stent  Jump to May 24th post.

6 hours ago, WETKNIGHT said:

Sorry for this long post but I’m loving this topic, I’m really excited about wanting to make a stent. I really got even more excited when I came across some videos on www.xtube.com . The guy didn’t show or explain anything about, but he did show inserting it and and the leaking, dripping and squirts and then he put his diaper on and it was really hot. I tried emailing the guy in the videos but have never heard back. Here is my situation, I went back into diapers at around 11 or 12, I would wet my bed 3-4 times a night and had some daytime accidents. I didn’t have a very supporting family, my mother was even worse. I went to many doctors and urologist and yes even head shrinks. They all came to the same conclusions, I had a neurogenic bladder most likely caused from injuries sustained from accidents, falls and yes even severe physical abuse. The doctors told my mother that I might or may never grow out of it, their suggestions were to at least put me back in diapers at night and wear pads during the day but my mom refused those saying that I was just too lazy to go to the bathroom. Well eventually I started sneaking diapers into the house, I’ll admit to it that yes I even stole some. Well I eventually got caught by the wicked witch, she eventually gave in and allowed to wear diapers, though the first diapers available then were nothing more then a bed pad, you would have to stick some like a baby Diaper inside and duct tape them on, however there was a catch, I had to pay for my own protection, I had to work do8ng odd jobs, mowing, cleaning up yards, collecting cans and bottles and newspapers etc in order o pay for them. Fast forward to age 18 when was hit from behind as a pedestrian and pinned against a telephone booth and a brick wall, it was a hit and run unfortunately. Now I really had bladder issues and sometimes some soiling. Fast forward, I’m now 50 and with that goes what man my age start having and that’s an enlarged prostate for one and as my urologist says I have a wacky bladder because sometimes it wants to do it’s on thing. I’ve asked my urologist many times about inserting a stent or even a sphinctertomy (I think I misspelled that) so I can once again have what I call a normal dripping and squirts at in my case like it used to be but he does not want to do any of these procedures and he isn’t the first urologist that has refused to do this. Years ago I came across someone who had made a stent like device from a catheter and then it just disappeared and now once again I’ve come across this extensive thread on it but have noticed that much if not all of the info is gone and it just leaves everything up to the Imagination to try and decipher what supplies are needed and even more important, sizes to start with in imperial measurements, I see some of the finished pieces but the persons don’t state what the straight lengths are before the bending. Perhaps those who are still around and have had some success with this can go back and repost your notes etc. I’m used to sounding myself so these shouldn’t be a whole lot different, also I want to be able to have the drips and squirts like I once had like I saw in a couple of video.

I don't wish to seem 'picky;  but for some reason, post are easier to read if you use paragraphs.