LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My experience with stents

On 5/1/2018 at 1:21 AM, sam07 said:

ok, so things are sort-of working but I have a small issue with inward migration that I'm adjusting out but the other issue I'm having is the outer end is a bit irritating and I can only get comfortable if I point my penis up. does that mean that I have things too long or what, I'm definitely leaking though which has me excited. anyone have suggestions?

Sounds like it's too long.

You should be able to feel the end around your ball sack area

22 hours ago, Puppyz said:

Sounds like it's too long.

You should be able to feel the end around your ball sack area

yea, it was a bit too long, I could feel it through the front of the sack, in a bit but not much, I trimmed it and it worked ok for a bit and then I decided that it was still just a hair too long and trimmed again, I'm giving my urethra a little break then time to test again, just have to remember to hold it for a while before I change again

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Old_PA said:

To the best of my knowledge it is way short if you want to use it to simulate incontinence but I am no medic. The spanner stent is meant to just bypass the prostatic gland and that is basically it. Frankly I doubt if they were to make it any longer if it would be comfortable to have it installed outside your outer sphincter muscle, in your bladder it would be ok I suppose. For a stent to simulate incontinence it needs to be somewhere around 4” at least mine is.

16 hours ago, dlnoir said:

To the best of my knowledge it is way short if you want to use it to simulate incontinence but I am no medic. The spanner stent is meant to just bypass the prostatic gland and that is basically it. Frankly I doubt if they were to make it any longer if it would be comfortable to have it installed outside your outer sphincter muscle, in your bladder it would be ok I suppose. For a stent to simulate incontinence it needs to be somewhere around 4” at least mine is.

In my case, the prostate has been removed. A short stent only is required to bypass the outer sphincter muscle. One could be made from two malecot catheters. These could be got from Alibaba. I might have a go. I have not been able to make a stent which is totally comfortable 24/7. 

On 5/2/2018 at 2:17 PM, sam07 said:

yea, it was a bit too long, I could feel it through the front of the sack, in a bit but not much, I trimmed it and it worked ok for a bit and then I decided that it was still just a hair too long and trimmed again, I'm giving my urethra a little break then time to test again, just have to remember to hold it for a while before I change again

The the Spanner stent come in different length the longest one 10 will run through both spinster muscles 

On 5/11/2018 at 12:00 PM, Old_PA said:

I posted about this awhile ago.  This style stent is designed to be in place where we want it.  Dlnoir's stent is 60mm between the orings and this style stent shows a length of 50mm for the 16f.  I do not know if that is the overall length or the length between the Malecot catheter ends.  The Malecot end would allow complete bladder emptying (at least while standing) since the drainage end would be at the bottom of the bladder. The company is unwilling to send anything to the U.S.  I do understand with FDA rules and what not.  But I did ask.  I think that someone could cut one of these in the middle and add a short extension to see if it works.  But someone would have to get a hold of one first.

Edited by Fakename4me
Doh!
On 5/13/2018 at 10:31 PM, Fakename4me said:

I posted about this awhile ago.  This style stent is designed to be in place where we want it.  Dlnoir's stent is 60mm between the orings and this style stent shows a length of 50mm for the 16f.  I do not know if that is the overall length or the length between the Malecot catheter ends.  The Malecot end would allow complete bladder emptying (at least while standing) since the drainage end would be at the bottom of the bladder. The company is unwilling to send anything to the U.S.  I do understand with FDA rules and what not.  But I did ask.  I think that someone could cut one of these in the middle and add a short extension to see if it works.  But someone would have to get a hold of one first.

Hi,

what exactly did you write to them? I'm from Germany, maybe they would send me a sample but I'm not quite sure how to ask them for one.

On 5/15/2018 at 10:57 AM, tux22 said:

Hi,

what exactly did you write to them? I'm from Germany, maybe they would send me a sample but I'm not quite sure how to ask them for one.

Sent them an email.  Basically told them a very brief description of my urinary problems and asked if the stent was available in the USA.

They replied that it was not available.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm really hesitant to try and make a stent.  What is the easiest way to do it?  Lots of the old posts have been lost, unfortunately.  I'm really interested in not having to fall back on the holey foley.

On 6/13/2018 at 5:04 PM, Somelildude said:

I'm really hesitant to try and make a stent.  What is the easiest way to do it?  Lots of the old posts have been lost, unfortunately.  I'm really interested in not having to fall back on the holey foley.

If you are unsure about your plan, I encourage you to do some research. Learning "what not to do" along with the procedures that are working for others is really important.

Here is a PDF (5MB) backup of this thread before it became corrupted (date of backup: 10/11/17):

http://www.filedropper.com/myexperiencewithstents-incontinent-desires-ddboardschat

Would be great if the OP (cathdiap) could include this link in the first post.

I find it interesting that reading the Memokath study, that this is so easy to do now days, its a wonder that more groups don't use this as a tool to intimidate people into doing their bidding.  Imagine, telling a perfectly healthy person that they will be made incontinent unless they do as they are told, and having the tools to follow through on this promise with certainty!

Also, what an incentive to stop male rapists, make them diaper dependent should go a  long way to curb these thoughts for them!

6 hours ago, boyhood said:

If you are unsure about your plan, I encourage you to do some research. Learning "what not to do" along with the procedures that are working for others is really important.

Here is a PDF (5MB) backup of this thread before it became corrupted (date of backup: 10/11/17):

http://www.filedropper.com/myexperiencewithstents-incontinent-desires-ddboardschat

Would be great if the OP (cathdiap) could include this link in the first post.

I find it quite ironic that the art work for this file sharing site is a dripping tap XD

Just to let you know I’m getting a Spanner stent put in , going through everything, i be traped for 5 weeks if not longer with constant wetting no way out now. Being controlled by a stent can’t and will not be able to take it out only by a scope and claw. Trapped by my addiction being a catheter slave 24/7 no possible way out catheter slave uniform is a Foley catheter no way out. 

1 hour ago, Somelildude said:

Well, okay, after like, 5 revisions and failures, some blood (gasp!), and a bit of trial and error I have inserted my 1st stent!  We will see how it goes and I will update later!

So, while using the bathroom for the only thing which would require me to use the bathroom after having a stent in, I had a bladder cramp and the stent came out.  I have tried again, this time adding a little bit more water to the balloon and reinserting.  So far so good, seems to be staying in place and working as expected!

1 hour ago, Loveable_guy said:

Its trial and error until you find what works for you, more fluid maybe? For me about 1 CC maybe 1 1/2 and it stays in for days

Could it have been too long?  Maybe not long enough?