LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My experience with stents

On 7/15/2017 at 8:56 PM, roo said:

I am experimenting with Ferix's stent pattern at the moment. Straight silicone piece with silicone o-rings extending form both ends.

Edited by Ferix
Edited for update
  • Like 1

Here's an image of my latest stent. I cropped down the image to be able to post it. (Black numbers are inches, white numbers are centimeters)

5 hours ago, YeOldeDiapers said:

I'm looking forward to seeing some photos. I had my first stent in last night; nothing fancy, just a cut-down Foley catheter with few ml's of water left in the balloon to anchor in past the internal sphincter; about 2 ml's, actually, which enough to anchor it, but not so much that it wouldn't pass through the urethra.

I wish I could do something like that. My problem is that I can't get anything past the meatus that is larger than 7.5mm outer diameter.

The internal bend of my stent, when long enough, seems to be enough to prevent the stent from slipping out.

0718170020b.jpg

Someone asked me about the Teflon tubing that I'm using so I figured I would share with you all what I told them.

I ordered the Teflon tubing from Amazon, here.

Some tricks when working with Teflon:

It's very heat resistant so

I've decided to have another go at this, I have a stent that I finished a couple days ago but I think it's too short because it didn't work and it's the last of my tubing so I've ordered more, this should be fun, wish me luck

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I too am in to stents now but I've made an anal stent.I don't even feel it come out. I just changed my diaper 10 minutes ago and I managed to fill my diaper from front to back with poop. If I don't check it every 2 hours then it's too late it's already full and if I'm out I'll have a leak I don't know what's worse a pee leak or messy leak

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Definitely interested in pics or description of that. I've heard accounts of some people who have tried that but couldn't get it to work very well - it would either clog or push out.
I have IBS and it's semi liquidy its very rarely I have heavy solid stools. The stent is 1.5" ID

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I'd buy one too. The ones I've made have just been using a single piece of tubing with bends in it, as it's hard to find exactly the inner + outer tubing you mention there. Works OK but the one in the picture there looks much better than anything I've been able to make. :) But I suppose you probably can't sell them for fear of lawsuits or something...

• 2 weeks later...

I tried your desing and it works so good. You do not feel the stent is in place and to remove it is very easy. Thanks for your good decription how to made it. I enjoyed the feeling of incotinence very much. Especially the feeling of flowing pee . You do not have it with a catheter so I am very happy .

gr

Han

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

cathdiap I have been keeping my bladder small for years it can hold only four ounces before i need to pee. I would really like it to be uncontrolled for a year but after that long when i remove the stent would my bladder be smaller making me as diaper dependent as a two-year-old. With your experience of taking it out when you had your little problem would that happen. I would not mind pooping in my diaper if i could choose the time and place.

Na, I really enjoy it and that's the great thing about using stents , when you get tired of diaper wearing remove the stent. Depending on the amount of time you had used the stent you will return to normal right away or in some cases a few hours.

• Like 1