LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My experience with stents

13 minutes ago, Dunham said:

Now can I pinch that nerve without a stent? I want to be permanent BM incontinent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I have been experimenting with homemade stents occasionally for the past couple of years. Mostly the foley adapted type. I have read here and other places about some peoples

So here's what I made based on dlnoir's description.

There's some slight discomfort, but otherwise it's not sliding out and I'm wetting constantly when standing and have urge incontinence when sitting or laying. I've had it in for 8 hours and its cost

• Like 3

Nice stent Ferix! Good to read this one works fine for you. Hope you will enjoy your stent to the fullest after the modifications.

Feels good to be incontinent doesn't it? Welcome to our little club!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, cathdiap said:

Nice stent Ferix! Good to read this one works fine for you. Hope you will enjoy your stent to the fullest after the modifications.

Feels good to be incontinent doesn't it? Welcome to our little club!

• Like 2

Check EBay guys for peristeen plugs, Just be aware your postal inspector and the mail delivery person may notice the package is from Russia and customs declaration on the outside of the box states the contents. Yep is says

Bad news for me; I ended up getting a UTI from my last attempt at stent play. I've made sure to drink lots of fluids, take vitamins,

Ferix, you did not mention that you had gone to the docs? A UTI can be risky business and most on here will urge you to get the docs unless you have strong antibodies on hand. Now if you are going to go with the home remedy I suggest you drink plenty of Cranberry juice for the next few days The acid in the juice helps to flush the bladder.

Signed, The voice of experience,

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Loveable_guy said:

Ferix, you did not mention that you had gone to the docs? A UTI can be risky business and most on here will urge you to get the docs unless you have strong antibodies on hand. Now if you are going to go with the home remedy I suggest you drink plenty of Cranberry juice for the next few days The acid in the juice helps to flush the bladder.

Signed, The voice of experience,

On 7-5-2017 at 2:18 AM, Ferix said:

Oh, interesting! So I am picturing a tube with silicone rings attached to each end. They squeeze as they are inserted and expand when they are in place. Very clever!

Do you have a picture? How long is the tubing you use? The distance from my internal sphincter to the external is 5 cm, so I figure I will start at 9

Gotta love that sterile tape measure - are you still measuring up to the downward gravity feed - pee seeking its own level ?

• 2 weeks later...