LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My experience with stents

5 hours ago, Loveable_guy said:

Cleanliness is rule #1 in this game. In the beginning six or seven years back I had two UTI months apart. Both I contribute to poor housekeeping on my part

20 hours ago, HotDogg55 said:

I cannot even begin to hypothesize on going to the ER for that. I'm such an easily embarrassed fellow. Man. That's rough. How they even get it out.... woof.

I was put under and a

On 3/19/2017 at 5:50 AM, bfbs said:

Hi InD, Hi Cathdiap

I Have some Questions ;-)

Have you both the same design of the Stent ?

How thick ist the Line to retry the Stent

The Design looks that you can feel the Stent from outside at the Perineum where your Uretha goes into your Body?

Can you ride Bike with

On ?3?/?20?/?2017 at 5:04 AM, cathdiap said:

I use .36 fish line.

Yes i can feel the bottom of the stent in the perineum, but riding the bike doesn't cause any discomfort as long as I don't bend over too much.

I

Has anyone tried a shorter stent deliberately placed to only counteract the external sphincter and not also the internal one as with CathDiap's design? This would likely result in un-inhibitable reflex voids and stress incontinence, without the constant dripping.

• Like 1

I found when I lost one of my stents inside my bladder after a great masturbation episode that the ER was more than happy to retrieve it and send me on my way.

I would check your diets guys. I found something simple like Winter Green Life Savers to be like taking a laxative for me. When I figured it out and did the research on the product it was an eye opener.

My experience mirrors that of DLNoir. No real issues with bowel incontinence. Had a few accidents here and there which were entirely diet related where I knew it was becoming urgent, however I simply waited a bit too long. Glad I was diapered for those times.

In resuming my stent design and usage I have had two main considerations; cleanliness, and safety. My latest effort is pictured.

Cleanliness is relatively straightforward to manage. Using sterilising products on both the stent and the body is easy. There are plenty of products available plus soap, water, and disinfectants. So far there have been no problems although I have noticed a bit of discolouration around the metal ferrules. The next version will have them replaced with plastic ferrules.

Safety has been more complicated. The last thing I want is a trip to the ER (or A&E here) so I have adapted the Cathdiap stent design in two ways

-

• Like 1
Interesting post, thanks! There are semi-permanent prostatic stents available commercially: lookup Memokath and similar products. There is at least one study where they were used to render patients deliberately urinary incontinent, since that was assessed to be a lower risk than issues with the indwelling catheters used for severe obstructive prostatic hypertrophy.
However they are not practical for fetish/recreational use, since they must be inserted under fluoroscopy, and are made with special alloys that expand and contract under specific temperatures, implying specific flushing procedures and so on.
So far, for our purposes, the designs from this forum are the best existing in my non-trivial medical experience.

You think they would make them for people who wish the desire instead of them making their own and endangering their health by shoving objects inside of them and risking an infection I would pay somebody to install a stent in me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Dunham said:

You think they would make them for people who wish the desire instead of them making their own and endangering their health by shoving objects inside of them and risking an infection I would pay somebody to install a stent in me

I doubt something like that will ever happen for there is simply not enough market for it. And I think we all know in the medical world it is all about big business and making money. If you were to look at the numbers, DD has over 37.300 members and only a handful actually indulge themselves in catheter or stent play. There is no medical need for a stent like the ones we make ourselves but that is my opinion. Therefor I think we are condemned to engineer our own and tweak it to perfection. Perfection in this case is a personal statement.

I doubt something like that will ever happen for there is simply not enough market for it. And I think we all know in the medical world it is all about big business and making money. If you were to look at the numbers, DD has over 37.300 members and only a handful actually indulge themselves in catheter or stent play. There is no medical need for a stent like the ones we make ourselves but that is my opinion. Therefor I think we are condemned to engineer our own and tweak it to perfection. Perfection in this case is a personal statement.

I didn't say it was wrong people can do whatever they want but I would like to do it I just don't trust myself to make something and shove it inside of me on my own I'm just jealous cuz I can feel what you people explained I'm just saying it would be nice to pay somebody to install it for somebody because I would

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Has anyone done this with a malecot catheter as the base? I'm thinking of trying that.

I have had great success with the holey foley method. My first stent try ended badly. It took a while to figure out what went wrong. I used silicone tubing from McMaster that is meant for fluid pumps so it's soft and 100% pure. But it turns out that it's also heatproof. I was unable to melt a hole or round the edges of it with my soldering iron as I have done with catheters. I had this idea that I would get tightly coiled stainless steel spring to put inside so it couldn't be squeezed closed. I bent it to add the bend at the top. For the bottom, I pushed in some nylon rings I got that I was able to fit around the spring, Getting the spring inside was hard, and I ended up cutting the tubing too short so the spring was only slightly inside. I had bought some PETG rod to use to push it in. Without much length before the spring, it didn't insert very far into the stent. So when inserting it, I believe the rod came out and was unable to make the turn. I thought I had just reached a tight spot and continued to push gently... until there was blood. I freaked a bit, extracted everything, scrambled to put a diaper on to prevent additional drips of blood on the floor and then cleaned up the evidence. Surprisingly, urinating wasn't significantly painful, but I continued to see blood in the diaper some hours after that. A bit of research suggested the prescribed treatment was a foley to divert urine away from the injury. Luckily I had a hydrogel one so inserted that (unmodified) and took apart an aquarium air check valve that I inserted in the end so it was a one way valve. I'll document that separately, it worked great, I wore it for 3 weeks like that, emptying into a diaper without a problem. It was nice in that I could keep it up front during the day and move it toward the back at night since I'm a stomach sleeper. But there was little feeling to it so it was just becoming wet without much stimulus which wasn't as nice as the holey foley method.