LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My experience with stents

Amazing how the human mind can adapt to a new physical condition. After three weeks I have stopped paying attention all the time to what's happening down there in my diaper.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Loveable_guy said:

Well spoken and congratulations. Accepting who we really are is a milestone not to be taken lightly. If I may add, I'm very

• Like 1

I can totally relate to the lack of awareness of the constant dripping. I do not really feel anything at all most of the day, just notice it's close to capacity when the back of the diaper is wet. The big exception is when I've been sitting for a long time (or riding the motorcycle) and I stand up I will feel the

Having a stent seems extremely intriguing, but I have no clue how to make one/have the time to make one. Is there no way you can buy a stent from someone if you give them the correct lengths and everything? Or would that break any rules? I'm not really good with crafting, i'm more of a theoretical person if that makes any sense. So creating a stent myself seems like a big obstacle.

One thing that makes me freak out about this idea is the possibility of the stent migrating into the bladder. It feels like most people who play around with stents are at risk to

5 hours ago, dipper said:

Having a stent seems extremely intriguing, but I have no clue how to make one/have the time to make one. Is there no way you can buy a stent from someone if you give them the correct lengths and everything? Or would that break any rules? I'm not really good with crafting, i'm more of a theoretical person if that makes any sense. So creating a stent myself seems like a big obstacle.

One thing that makes me freak out about this idea is the possibility of the stent migrating into the bladder. It feels like most people who play around with stents are at risk to

Dipper I understand the lack of crafting skills but there are other ways to make a stent. Checkout the simple to make catheter stent using a Foley. Doesn't get much simpler. As for making and selling several have asked and as suggested above it would be at great risk to the seller should something go wrong.

InD, great post thanks for reporting back.

On March 4, 2017 at 5:03 PM, dipper said:

Although time is scarce I think what prevents me the most from attempting stent play is the lack of tools to create one. If I were to make a stent

• Like 1

Hi InD, Hi Cathdiap

I Have some Questions ;-)

Have you both the same design of the Stent ?

How thick ist the Line to retry the Stent

The Design looks that you can feel the Stent from outside at the Perineum where your Uretha goes into your Body?

Can you ride Bike with

Thanks for the info Cathdiap.

my current stent is almost the same, the distance between the bends is the same as mine, but i have the bump on the inside bend and it still migrates. My next version will be made after your example, i hope it will work for me becouse the few days i had the stent in i loved the feeling of having no control.

And now something else, i have recently answerd my own question about infections from the beginning of this topic. I now have had a couple of ejaculations with a stent in and i did not get an infection. I am now convineced that the infections came from bad hygienic, aka my own fault;)

Greeting,

IDI.

10 hours ago, Ashley20 said:

How flexible is the stent to insert, it's hard to imagine inserting it while it is this shape? Thanks.

It is very flexible between the plastic pieces inside the stent. For me it is very easy to insert this stent. Passing the bump through the meatus is the only time I need to push a little. The whole insertion

23 hours ago, bfbs said:

Hi InD, Hi Cathdiap

I Have some Questions ;-)

Have you both the same design of the Stent ?

How thick ist the Line to retry the Stent

The Design looks that you can feel the Stent from outside at the Perineum where your Uretha goes into your Body?

Can you ride Bike with

On ?3?/?19?/?2017 at 6:32 AM, Dr_IDI said:

And now something else, i have recently answerd my own question about infections from the beginning of this topic. I now have had a couple of ejaculations with a stent in and I did not get an infection. I am now convineced that the infections came from bad hygienic, aka my own fault;)

IDI.

Cleanliness is rule #1 in this game. In the beginning six or seven years back I had two UTI months apart. Both I contribute to poor housekeeping on my part