LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My experience with stents

3 hours ago, Loveable_guy said:

Ind

Nice design. If you are concerned with the fill line consider sealing with hot glue and maybe a screw cap from Lowes. Screw Cap Of course you will need to punch a hole in the end of the cap to allow things to flow.

hi,

My experimeting went on.

Making the outside curve smoother did not work, the stent came out to easy on it's own. I made a new sharper bend and i made the distance between the bends shorter and it is now almost perfect.

almost becouse somtimes it wil migrate outward a bit, but that is no problem it is quite easy to work the stent back in place from outside the body.

but it also migrated inward one time. The misplacement of the stent gave me a form of urge incontinence, when my bladder is full i can feel the the urge growing and after a short while i can feel my outside sphincter gave way and the flow started on it's own. strangely i could not stop the flow, while trying the flow would get less, but it was impossible to stop the flow completly.

I think the stent sliped out a bit while urinating and the opening got outside the spincter. after my bladder was empty the stent got behind the sphincter and my bladder filled up again.

While my bladder was empty it was impossible to remove the stent, but luckely it was quite easy tot retrieve the stent once

I made a new stent with slightly different dimensions then the ones I described in previous posts in this topic. Still not safe enough to insert without retrieval line, but I feel I am getting close to perfection.

The whole process of making

i am curiuos at your new design Cathdiap. Can you please put ruler or a measuring tape next to the stent if you take a picture?

My current design keeps slipping inside, and while its there urinating becoms a bit painfull, i can feel the bump pressing at my sphincter while the urine is released. Apart from the (limited) pain it is a strange feeling, i do not drip all the time, when my bladder is full i get a warning followd by a release within a second.

Urge incontinence was not the goal, but i am wearing this stent now for 3 days and i still enyoy the leaking, although i could do without the (limited) pain.

i think i have an idea for my new stent, if i can find

Hello Creepymouse,

i could not find the right sillicone hose at the stores i expected, or they sold it in to long pieces or way to high priced.

But after a google search for 4/6 mm sillicone hose i came across a site for home beer brewing and there they had 1 meter for 7 euro, so i bought that and it's perfect material. Just make sure the sillicone is lab/ food grade, there are some inferieur sillicone hoses that i would not trust enough to use.

The plastic pieces i get out of a spray bottle with kitchen cleaner, it's a hand operared bottle and the pipe inside the bottle was the perfect size for this project.

So, the tip is, be creative, there is absolute something to find on the internet and in your home.

On 2/18/2017 at 4:04 PM, Creepymouse said:

Hey InD - I've had some trouble finding materials. Do you have a specific item name and source? Your example of the design is great.

Bard 18FR Foley catheter 5cc balloon.

4mm plastic tube is from a spray waterbottle interior.

Fishing line Trilene XL smooth casting is 17lb line, but any will do.

On 2/10/2017 at 6:27 AM, cathdiap said:

I made a new stent with slightly different dimensions then the ones I described in previous posts in this topic. Still not safe enough to insert without retrieval line, but I feel I am getting close to perfection.

The whole process of making

Occupational hazard I would say, it can scare the daylights out of you never the less. Same thing happened to me a couple of times just a matter of weighing the pros and cons. I really like the feeling of uncontrollably wetting of my diaper, so in the end I have to take things as they come and tough it out.