LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My experience with stents

Ah well, a fail this time...

I removed the stent after 6 hours.

The burning sensation when urinating was getting real painfull. The pain was just below the tip and i know for sure it was not the stent what was causing the pain, i could not feel the stent inside me at all, and removing it would not made the pain go away. However, i decided that i wanted to be in control of when i feel the pain, and not to let my bladder suprise me.

The retrieval went well, slowly but steady the stent came out. But just before the last bit entert the tip i felt a bit of pain. Not much and there was no blood, but i think it was the exact same spot i hit while placing the stent.

After cleaning i checked the stent and i decided that pvc is not a good option for me. Before the boiling everything was realy soft and smooth, but the boiling made the pvc harder and a small sharp bit was formed in the punched hole. This was the bit that stung me.

Also i need to make the placement of the wire better, the loop on the outside is not comfortable, it leaves a sharp spot witch act like a scraper, but that was not the real problem.

The burning was worse after removal and still very painfull when i went to bed, and his morning it is still there, but a lot less. So it is healing i think.

Hey all, so I really want to work my way toward trying this. Call it a new year's resolution maybe :)

I wanted to start with a catheter but there's too many options and too few places that sell without prescription.

So instead I bought a chastity cage (another thing I'm toying with) that came with a hollow urethral stent. It has a stainless steel concave tip and then it's all some kind of plastic or silicon, not sure which. Very soft and bendable material.

It's 85mm long, 8mm diameter, with a 4mm through hole. I clean in antibacterial soap, then pour boiling water on it, then with latex gloves add non-glycerine silicone lubricant, and I am able to insert it all the way. I do it extremely slowly. Like it takes me five minutes to put it in. I do have to push though, it does not slide in on its own.

Have a few questions. First, any position other than lying still with legs forward or standing straight up is slightly painful. Urinating is also slightly painful, and I seem to be doing it a lot more frequently and in small amounts. Surprisingly it doesn't feel much different even though part of the urethra is now covered by the tube. There was a drop of blood the first insertion, but none with the second attempt. Will this pain go away as the urethra stretches? How long does that take? How long should I "tough it out" with the minor discomfort each day? I think 8mm is too big, but if I can stretch it out then a stent at 6mm should be a lot more comfortable later. If it's always going to be this uncomfortable then I don't think I can do this.

Next, what happens when you insert a hollow tube and make it past the prostate gland's external voluntary sphincter, but not all the way into the bladder, past the involuntary sphincter? Wouldn't that essentially cause you to void without any control? Or can you still stop the flow anyway? If so, how? The bladder muscle is supposed to be involuntary, and triggered only when the voluntary muscle is in a relaxed, open state, right? If the goal is to keep a pathway to the bladder closed off from bacteria then this seems the safest route to me. People wear these chastity cages for days with the urethral plug installed, so it should be safe. Especially if I remove it and sterilize it daily.

I don't seem to go much more often with just the cage alone. I'm voiding every 3-5 minutes with this 85mm tube in place though. If it didn't hurt this would be awesome. Either the tube is actually hitting the external sphincter some, or the body is trying to flush out the foreign object by dumping lots of water out at it.

The seller also has a 165mm length one, which I think should be able to reach past the external sphincter. But I think I need a 6mm diameter one to go deeper than I'm at now.

A really nice benefit of the cage is preventing erections which would be really painful with the tube inserted. The benefit of the tube is it's the only thing that fully prevents pull-out, and also prevents being able to stimulate things due to the discomfort. Without it, the other cages only slow me down a little.

Thanks for the info Cathdiap, i did test it as jou descibed before the boiling and found it oke. I did not test it after the boiling just to be as sterile as possible, but the boiling made the pvc hard.

I did noticed the pvc had turned from transparant to milky white, but i never thought of the pvc getting harder:(.

Ah well, a rookie mistake:D.

The pain is still there this morning but it is getting less. So i know for sure that it isn't the stent being in place what is causing my problem. I hit the same spot two times so i think the urethea is damaged a bit at this point.

@ Old pa.

I am not circumcised. On rare occasions I can feel dribbles but in general I only feel gushes pretty much as you described, usually while standing up. Then again I really like the warm explosion in my diaper. If I feel it coming and if I try to counteract it, there is nothing I can do about it. That for me is the true incontinence experience.

Thank for your concern Dlnoir, i was a bit down that day, i should not have placed that message like that.

I am seeking help and there are a couple of people caring about me. This depression is not the reason i am suddenly trying stents, i wanted to wear a stent for a long time but i was always affraid of getting an infection again and with a year contract getting sick seemed like an unnececary risk.

And i am now sick anyway, so if i get an infection i don't realy care, it can't make my life any worse.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, reporting back, the second try (4 days ago) was also a fail.

i used silicone this time, but the plastic inserts were to thin. I had it in for 4 hours, but after being active the stent became uncomfortable and painfull. After removing the stent it seemed that the insert outside the bladder migrated outward. Before this happend the stent felt comfortable, after the displacement i felt the stent just below my ballsand the tip of my penis became painfull.

I now know what Catdiap means when he is describing the pain/ irritation from wrong placement. Indeed this creates pain in the tip of the penisand it is a different pain than the first time. Funny how your body reacts sometimes.

I now have made a new stent whith wider inserts and it is now impossible for it to move foreward. They can however turn a bit making the stent not a staight line. I don't think that should be a problem. I didn't make the small humps from Cath"s last design, i have had no trouble from migration inwards.

I also made a new pusher end, the first version was not smooth enough.

I don't know when i'll place the stent, it might be today or tomorrow, i'll keep you informed over the progress.

Got my stent in now... it's great when I'm mostly hanging around the house or not doing a lot of activity but if I try to go for any real exercise it's not going to hold up (will get annoying). Anyone managed to make a stent so comfortable you can be pretty active and it's still fine? That's a pretty tall order I realize... :)

Hello, a small update of my expirimenting.

The third try was also a fail, the new pusher end would not let go of the stent when inside my body, outside it would release without any Problems:huh:, after a couple tries i gave up and decided to give my urethea a couple of days rest.

The fourht try; i have made the extra humps from Cath"s design and the placing went fine. However the stent migrated a bit outside sometimes and then became uncomfortable. It was no problem pushing it back from outside and it stayed there for a wile but then suddenly it backed out again. After a while my stupid head woke up and i realised theproblem... i underestemated the length needed for the retrieval line:lol:, in some positions the line could not back up enough and the stent was pulled outward. Stupid mistake:D

i have had the stent in for 20 hours while being active and while a sleep and there was no migration inwards.

When the stent is in the right position i still can feel the end outside the bladder a bit, and it is now becomming uncomfortable. I think i will make this side a bit longer so it wil create a smoother bend, i am sure that with a bit of expirimenting the ultimate design is possible.

DR IDI, to each their own is a saying we have in the US. What I have found is 5.5 inches in length to be idea for me.

As for getting the stent in place and the pusher tube not releasing may I suggest trying to twist the pusher tube. This works for me.

On ?1?/?21?/?2017 at 11:25 AM, Pamperable said:

Got my stent in now... it's great when I'm mostly hanging around the house or not doing a lot of activity but if I try to go for any real exercise it's not going to hold up (will get annoying). Anyone managed to make a stent so comfortable you can be pretty active and it's still fine? That's a pretty tall order I realize... :)

For me the

Thanks for the tip Loveable Guy, turning did the trick:D.

But my current desing migrates inward, when being active it did not move, but after lying down for a while i noticed that the stent was not running and after i stood up i still did not get a flow. I relaxed a bit, i did not have any discomfort and maybe there was nothing in my bladder. After a while i felt the sign that my bladder was full but when i stood up i did not get a flow., but when i relaxed i got a flow. I checked the stent and the retrieval line went as far as it could inside and It looked like the stent was now placed inbetween the 2 sphincters.

Oops, major stess:o

The retrieval felt impossible at first, it would not move, but after calming myself down and putlling gently while slowly repositioning the direction of my penis it became possible to slowly overcome the resistance of the external sphincter. Suddenly it gave way and after that the stent came out fine.

Pfff, oke, that was a bit frightening:unsure:

Ah well, back to the drawing board i guess.

Greetings,

IDI.