LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My experience with stents

I think blood is always a sign that something's going wrong and you should take it easy afterward. But I have also read that most people bleed from the very first time using a catheter as well. The people here using stents probably already took care of that phase with catheter practice before. Still though, listen to your body and stop when you see blood or feel pain.

Hi cuddlecup

I think a stent like a marlecot catheter in short with a bubble at the Ende and a line to get the stant back is possible.

It can only diable your inner sphinctler so you have a little bit controll oft your pee because your externem sphimctler ist not disabelt. But most times it will be ging out and you will feel that with every move you make.

You must check your distance between your bladder neck and the outsite with a balloon catheter.

BFSB rather that a sharp cut end such as shown in the above photo consider this product available at Lowes.com, https://m.lowes.com/pd/The-Hillman-Group-3-Pack-0-5-x-0-5-Grey-Plastic-Screw-Protectors/3012674 they offer several sizes. I punch a hole in the end and feed the retrieval line thru the new opening.

Yes, but did you make a time and place to meet with this young lady? That's what is really important here.

Traveling outside the home while wearing a stent adds a level of excitement in that you may find yourself without a spare or your leaking more that expected.

• Like 1

Yes I will meet her next friday. I have to admit it was the first time ever that I truly regretted the fact I was wearing a stent and diaper, most of the times I like taking the risk of getting caught or getting in trouble.

It made me realize

I believe you mentioned you have gone weeks perhaps several at a time wearing your stent. The most I have gone is a few days at which time I generally decide I had enough and go back to being a non incontinent person. Of course my situation maybe somewhat different than your own in that I have a fulltime spouse that rarely

Like you I wear my stents for three or four days in a row at most. Then my incontinence becomes a bit of a routine and less exciting. Nowadays I like to play my secret incontinence game

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

This is what worked for me. I inserted a folly catheter and inflated the balloon. I then pulled back on the cath so the balloon was seated on the inside of my bladder. I now marked were the cath exited. After the cath was removed the measurements were transferred to the insertion tube.

Works for

On 12/15/2016 at 5:47 PM, Loveable_guy said:

This is what worked for me. I inserted a folly catheter and inflated the balloon. I then pulled back on the cath so the balloon was seated on the inside of my bladder. I now marked were the cath exited. After the cath was removed the measurements were transferred to the insertion tube.

Works for