LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My experience with stents

On 13 oktober 2016 at 0:22 AM, Loveable_guy said:

I would think swimming while using a stent could be dangerous. IE an open path to the bladder?

I think my stent leaves the last section of the urethra completely closed. It only opens when a

Why do you necessarily need a retrieval string? Couldn't you poke a hole at the end of the stent large enough for a small crochet hook to grab it and pull it out? In a perfect world I would see this as being a wire reinforced just to make sure the plastic didn't break. But with that kind of design the stent wouldn't need to be that long. Or am I wrong?

Some stents will migrate in to your bladder. This results in a trip the ER with a hefty cost. If the stent is short such as some of us are using you would not likely be able to reach past the natural curve we have.

• 3 weeks later...
On Sunday, November 20, 2016 at 2:10 AM, diapered 4 ever said:

[...]
Guess i should start a Silicone Nozzle 'tuning' thread.

Please do so! :)

I am thinking about getting one of these nozzles for me. Cause I am not 100% happy with my stent solution right now. It's OK, but I think I can do better.

Greetings, WinDan

It says you can insert up to 7" normally. If you insert the full 7" from a new one, but leave the barrel outside so you can take it right out, is 7" deep enough inside to keep the external sphincter open and result in basic incontinence?

Obviously one wouldn't keep the sound like that as it's an open channel to the bladder and could cause infection. But I would like to experiment with the feeling before attempting to try things like a fishing line retrieval cord and 100% insertion. I would only leave it in for a minute or two like that.

If not, how far do you have to push it past 100% inserted before it gets past the external sphincter? And you don't have to push it into the internal sphincter, since that one is involuntary anyway, right?

Which end