LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My experience with stents

Cathdiap:

I have had my own stent in place for more than a year, with only having it removed for a short while to clean. When I looked at it last night, it's time to make a new one. I would love to try your design, but can not figure out exactly how you added the new pieces of plastic tube at the bottom to create the bulges.

On 8/1/2016 at 1:58 PM, cathdiap said:

Sorry to hear that. Did you try some lubricant before insertion?

yea, I had no problem inserting an 18fr Foley but I guess the 6mm tubing with the cut ends turned in per your design is too large, it's like it hits a wall about 6mm in

I've found that the very edge skin around the opening can be a little sticky. Pulling the urethra opening gently apart - to your left and right - while sliding the tube in may help. That helped me. Now if I could make a working prototype. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I made my stand by cathdiapers's instructions took a couple of tries but it does work the bottom after the angle I made a little bit longer to help it stay in place the top angle is not as slanted but it does work it all depends on how your body is shapped took me several tryed but now it works fine

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Kenseibert said:

Does the Incontinece stop after that long of use once stent is removed

It takes a few hours for the sphincters to return to their normal strength, so it is advisable to wear a diaper the first day after removal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

POTENTIALLY dumb question here: I used a stent...I tried and failed multiple times making one, it wasn't exactly COMFY going in, and I finally got a design that was more comfortable, and I got in (after a few tries...I don't know why the crochet hook method seems difficult!). But that lasted until maybe a few minutes later at most when it came RIGHT BACK OUT with the next urination. I know I used flexible tubing, I know I used a size around 14fr like the caths I've used, and I know the ANGLE i used was maybe 45 degrees or so? Well...how do I keep it from coming out? How do I keep it in PLACE better?

Thanks for your advice. Also...if I increase the angle, or if I use harder stents, it feels harder to get it in and much less comfortable. Advice?!