LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My experience with stents

I have been using stents for many years now and for me it's by far the best solution to become incontinent. I can keep it in as long as I like my incontinence. Most of the times I use it three to four days at a time, but sometimes, like now, I can't get enough of that helpless feeling and keep it in for a few weeks. For me it is completely safe, it never hurts and I never had a UTI using my stents.

Using stents I become totally incontinent, so I dribble all the time when standing or walking around. But when I sit the urethra is closed by the pressure of the diaper between my legs so the dribbling stops and the pee stays in the bladder. If I remain seated for a long time the pressure in the bladder keeps building up untill it gets too high. Then I start having urges causing the urethra to suddenly give way so I start peeing large amounts in my diaper. The same goes for caughing, laughing or sneezing while sitting in my diaper. The pressure caused by these actions forces the urethra to open up for a while and let me pee small amounts.  If I stand up from my chair my bladder will start emptying itself completely and sometimes it means I have to change immediately. :)

In bed my incontinence is different again. If I am lying motionless the driblling also stops and my bladder starts acting like a reservoire again untill I start having slight urges. Then my bladder starts emptying immediately, but not completely. Sometimes I wake up from having these urges, but most of the times this seems to happen while I am asleep. If I turn around, caugh or sneeze I also wet myself a little.  Getting out of bed my bladder completely empties itself and then the dribbling starts again.

So being totally incontinent you will experience not only constant dribbling, but also urge and stress incontinence depending on the position you're in. But one way or the other, you will never be able to reach a toilet without an empty bladder (and a wet diaper). :P  

Apart from urinary incontinence I sometimes experience some other (un)pleasant side effects of using stents.

Due to the fact that the stent is also inside the prostate it will gently massage it when you are walking. It has happened a few times that I had orgasms in public. The excitement of being incontinent, the pressure of the wet diaper between my legs and the prostate being massaged all the time, is sometimes simply too much to handle. 

Wearing a stent for extended periods also affects the strength of my anal sphincter. That's why I have had several accidents doing number two in my diaper when I wasn't anywhere near a toilet, also in public!!  And that kind of incontinence is not exactly what I like, but it happened nonetheless.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Very well explained and I can vouch for all but the last two paragraphs. Those I have not experienced although the orgasms without touching would be something I would enjoy.

I love it and can't get enough of it.

• 1 month later...

Wow, 44 days, you may have the board record?

5 hours ago, cathdiap said:

Sometimes I wonder how many guys on this planet use stents and diapers to enjoy the real need for diapers. Maybe ten, maybe one

CD, safer way for me has been to use a 10lb braided fishing line looped thru a 1" rubber O ring. Once the stent is in place the O ring slips over the shaft to stay out of the way.

Great instructions, I'll have to fashion a stent following your instructions. I'll be sure to let you know how I make out. As for the amount of guys using a stent I think we would be surprised to know the real number. Over on FL I have been contacted several times by those wanting a stent. Some have been successful in making their own while others not so good.

I guess the one thing that counts at least for us, It works for us.

How many others on this board have successfully made and used a stent? Please speak up and be counted.

1 hour ago, Loveable_guy said:

CD, safer way for me has been to use a 10 braided fishing line looped thru a 1" rubber O ring. Once the stent is in place the O ring slips over the shaft to stay out of the way.

Great instructions, I'll have to fashion a stent following your instructions. I'll be sure to let you know how I make out. As for the amount of guys using a stent I think we would be surprised to know the real number. Over on FL I have been contacted several times by those wanting a stent. Some have been successful in making their own while others not so good.

I guess the one thing that counts at least for us, It works for us.

How many others on this board have successfully made and used a stent? Please speak up and be counted.

I did try rubber o-rings once, but after

Time to stand up and be counted.

I also experiment with stents. I've been experimenting with the modified foley, it works very well but after 2 or 3 days I have to take it out because it gets really uncomfortable. I get the weekend with it in but I'd really like to go a week or 2 or longer.

These stents really look interesting but they use aquarium tubing or silicone tubing, is there a reason that no one seems to be using and modifying intermittent catheters? I would think it would be easier because they have the eyelets already there so the end going into the bladder shouldn't need any modification.

I make my own stents for a little over 10 years now.

I started out with Foley catheters but after a couple of days they started to irritate.

Even though I never had a UTI or anything even close to that, using catheters wasn

• Like 1

Hey, thank for your explanations Cathdiap I have lots of questions ! I hope you can reply.

Yesterday I did a first attempt to make my stent but I must removed it because no pee was driping. It fact I just peed before inserting the sent and I forgot to make holes on the tube end.

I think I did not understood very well the inserting process because when I removed it I've seen a droplet of blood at the tube end.

Thanks for the info Dlnoir,

it is so tempting to make a stent, the holey foley made me aware of the feeling of being incontinent and i liked it a lot.

still i am affraid of a infection and i am going to wait and see if there a more visions about the way i got these infections, just to be sure.

but the urge is getting bigger and bigger......