LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You're not helping

Well I have to say at least he is doing it for a tv show in japan. Their approach to people in diapers is much more open than here in the US. Plus, the name of the tv show seems to indicate it's for more than just some shocker daytime talk show, and may even be geared towards informing the world of others in the world.

We already talked about one of the bigger problems being what tv show or network does the airing. Of all the possible

This is really a pointless argument, because there is always going to a disconnect between people wanting that exposure, and people who just assume to stay as wall paper.

There is always a group of flamboyant people who will seek the limelight, and take the eventual consequences for their actions.

• 1 month later...

I watched that episode of "Taboo" and it made me uncomfortable. I like that it got out there but I think it would probably be a more acceptable appearance for us if instead of one person in full AB dress doing their thing there was three or four fairly attractive

• Like 1

The way I see it is this - there's simply no need to go on these type of shows anymore with the Internet being so ubiquitous.

Now, before anyone gets the idea to jump down my throat about trying to say AB/DL and LGBT are the same thing, I'm not. But back in the day when I was still conflicted by my dysphoria and felt unable to do anything about it, resigned to a short and miserable "male" life,

• Like 1
On 02/02/2016 at 8:43 AM, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

I like that it got out there but I think it would probably be a more acceptable appearance for us if instead of one person in full AB dress doing their thing there was three or four fairly attractive

Edited by Dirty Diaper/Maxipad Lover
Autocorrect--which I thought was off--is clearly homophoBic.
8 hours ago, Dirty Diaper/Maxipad Lover said:

I...completely agree with you. Like it or not, the mouthbreathers will be a lot more accepting if this is presented to them with tits slapped on it instead of schlongs. (Look up that old Bill Hicks routine about the pious homophone who decries male homosexuals as an outrage but is totally cool with it when it's female homosexuals, because the same concept applies here. Guys who wear diapers are "freaks," but women who wear diapers are "fucking awesome brah.") The people who need a show aimed at them are far more likely to accept this if it's presented with women instead of men in the majority. Yes, I agree that a guy needs to be in the mix, but he needs to be outnumbered by women. If done right, this would basically be comparable to "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" in terms of its effect, in that it might change a few minds, or at least allow for a few more shows that are less of the Springer variety and more of the "Will & Grace" variety.

Thank you

"Mouthbreathers" are the mental norm and the majority :( Intelligence is disdained and presentation is everything if you want to succeed. I still believe in "put up or shut up" and I still believe we're a long way off from general social acceptance but unless somebody tries we will go nowhere.

And I'm liking Santiago's response above. So much truth spoken so well- I wish I were that eloquent and intelligent :whistling:

Bettypooh

On 2/2/2016 at 7:43 AM, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

I watched that episode of "Taboo" and it made me uncomfortable. I like that it got out there but I think it would probably be a more acceptable appearance for us if instead of one person in full AB dress doing their thing there was three or four fairly attractive

8 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

"Mouthbreathers" are the mental norm and the majority :( Intelligence is disdained and presentation is everything if you want to succeed. I still believe in "put up or shut up" and I still believe we're a long way off from general social acceptance but unless somebody tries we will go nowhere.

Oh believe me Bettypooh, you're preaching to the choir on this, and I'm in complete agreement with you. Unfortunately, sometimes a little pandering is required to get stupid people to do the right thing, and I'd rather make baby steps (no pun intended) towards general social acceptance than do nothing at all.

Ok, so those who care about public perceptions of abdls need to organize and figure out how to present it the way they want it to be presented. I, and many others don't care too much, so we see Stanley and Riley as brave people who simply expressed themselves, no biggie. Is this issue like the popular kids not wanting a less than popular kid hanging around with them, because they feel they will look bad by association?

I mean, we wear diapers... If you ever get caught by your employer, I don't think it's gonna matter if they watched 15 stone babies, they will think it's weird.

• Like 1

Lots to be said about the above post- very succinct indeed. Your employer may not be a problem as they have legal limitations to deal with and if they err it can hurt them greatly. They will not tell you what they think- that puts their neck in a legal noose and they're smarter than that. But as we all know they can find a reason the dispense with you if they want to. That's why you keep "the bedroom stuff" out of the workplace completely. If you wear at work you do it discretely, continuously, and claim incontinence if you have to go there ;)

As far as organizing, well forget that. Just take a look here on this site- how much cohesion do we have here even among those with the same proclivities? It's like herding cats where you fail no matter how hard you try and the effort is continuous and unending if you even hope to achieve a small part of your goal. We're not going to band together so the best that can be achieved is what we've got here- at least we talk among ourselves with a modicum of respect (and that sometimes has to be forced) <_<

It's the same thing with anything. If you want change then you have to cause it yourself and to do that you're going to have to step into the light of public scrutiny where you're going to be judged on a lot of things that do not relate to you or the matter at hand. If you don't do that you're efforts are wasted and doing nothing but causing things to remain the same as they are now by keeping people from coming together to create a solution. But those who do that will not see it that way and they will fight you and your efforts to the bitter end. And those who do make the effort will have to do it on their own or nearly so. You can't win in this game except on a personal level and even then the win will also include nearly equal losses so who is to call it a win? :o

There's no right or wrong here, just cats of all different kinds doing their own thing because they want to and they can. We might as well just enjoy the company of all the other cats because that's all that is ever going to happen among us.

• Like 2