LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Steve Harvey on a guy who likes to wear diapers

Okay, that was funny! Especially since I know Matt and have photo sets of him.

However... Seems like just a few months ago he didn't want the photos of Facebook in case someone might recognize him....

13 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Okay, that was funny! Especially since I know Matt and have photo sets of him.

However... Seems like just a few months ago he didn't want the photos of Facebook in case someone might recognize him....

lol. WOW. Now someone will certainly recognize him if they saw him on this show.

16 hours ago, minachan16 said:

Wasn't there someone who said they got an invite from the Steve Harvey show to talk about being ABDL? Was that what this was?

There was, I think he said he turned it down though. I think this was someone else who they asked on after the guy here said no.

Funnily enough me and Alice were asked once... For the "15 stone babies" documentary. We were at the nursery of the couple featured in the film and they asked if we wanted a stay with the cameras around... No thanks...

You know, I'm from the UK so I don't actually know who Steve Harvey is very well... Until today.

Apparently he messed up quite badly at the Miss Universe beauty show where he announced the wrong winner last night. Which lead to some posting this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az0BJRQ1cqM&feature=youtu.be&t=6s 6

6 Minutes of the guy who apparently was expected to take an AB seriously on his show... Everything I have heard about this guy is grade A moron. Not mentioned in the video is his constant support for traditional marriage, which is all well and good if he hadn't been married several times and cheated on his SO several times.

Whether you believe it is possible to have a good representation on TV or not... It should be pretty obvious that this walking disaster isn't the one who would give that positive representation. To be honest I'm surprised it went as well as it did for the AB on his show...

On 12/21/2015 at 11:27 AM, Elfking said:

You know, I'm from the UK so I don't actually know who Steve Harvey is very well... Until today.

Apparently he messed up quite badly at the Miss Universe beauty show where he announced the wrong winner last night. Which lead to some posting this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az0BJRQ1cqM&feature=youtu.be&t=6s 6

6 Minutes of the guy who apparently was expected to take an AB seriously on his show... Everything I have heard about this guy is grade A moron. Not mentioned in the video is his constant support for traditional marriage, which is all well and good if he hadn't been married several times and cheated on his SO several times.

Whether you believe it is possible to have a good representation on TV or not... It should be pretty obvious that this walking disaster isn't the one who would give that positive representation. To be honest I'm surprised it went as well as it did for the AB on his show...

Yeah, you're not far off. He has a "shock value" type of daytime talk tv show. It isn't even that good either, so any representation you'd get from him won't be that good either. If anything, AB's on that show "isn't helping anyone".

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I can understand but not empathize with the voyeurism involved for people enjoying talk shows of that kind.

but for what its worth, what I simply fail to understand is how & why anyone would choose freely to be part of such a show... to be put on display for what mostly is ridicule...

Why would anyone willingly oust themselves like this?

I don't mind if someone's open about their kinks... me and the wife are very kinky and some of our BEST FRIENDS know.... but that's the extend of it.
I simply can not see the desire to get with something personal and private such as a fetish on TV.

• Like 1