LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Most Embarrassing Moments

NOTE: While it is true I am an AB, I am also incontinent (the reason being CP, or Cerebral Palsy.) So please, if you could, don't harass me. I am not 100% certian of if I'm allowed to post in the Incontinence forum (because I am an AB as well as incontinent). If I made a mistake by posting in here, please tell me so I can be sure of if I am allowed to post or not. Thanks!

Okay. Now my most embarassing moment...

I had run out of my diapers and went to pick some more up, but along the way I saw a group of my friends at the coffeeshop. So, I stopped in and started to chat with them, and had a mocha frappe. Needless to say, it was a bad idea. I should've purchased the diapers first, and i realized my mistake as I wet my pants right in the middle of the coffeeshop. At least I learned my lesson...Never stop in a coffeeshop while diaperless. EVER. >.

NOTE: While it is true I am an AB, I am also incontinent (the reason being CP, or Cerebral Palsy.) So please, if you could, don't harass me. I am not 100% certian of if I'm allowed to post in the Incontinence forum (because I am an AB as well as incontinent). If I made a mistake by posting in here, please tell me so I can be sure of if I am allowed to post or not. Thanks!

Okay. Now my most embarassing moment...

I had run out of my diapers and went to pick some more up, but along the way I saw a group of my friends at the coffeeshop. So, I stopped in and started to chat with them, and had a mocha frappe. Needless to say, it was a bad idea. I should've purchased the diapers first, and i realized my mistake as I wet my pants right in the middle of the coffeeshop. At least I learned my lesson...Never stop in a coffeeshop while diaperless. EVER. >.

Been there, done that - only it wasn't a coffee shop, just passing a friends house while walking to the store - and they were out in the yard (at the time, the store was much closer then it is to where I live now).

And no one is doing to harass you, I have the same problem (CP) - although up till now I never posed exactly what I had (just called it a physical disability) but you can still tell, this board just seems not to have any of those kind of people (that I can tell anyway).

As for posting here, why not? - I do it quite a bit, and the same deal (AB that is incontinent), as long as it relates to the subject of the post, or a response to a reply in it, that is fine. If starting a new topic, and it is in the wrong place, it just gets moved to where it should be. (But you really want to try your best to put them under the correct topic, but sometimes it's hard to judge - there are things that could fit in to multiple categories, but you don't want to post the same message multiple times either.)

:rolleyes: Hi,mooglelove and all others,Hope you enjoy it here;I have.Like was said b4 you/we can post in any subject forum;as long as we are nice.We share our views on the subjects here;not all agree all the time.So-far I have not seen the flaming or bad mouthing here like in other places.Thank-you all for that! I once wore a cloth diaper to the mall without plastic pants after wearing and useing them for a week straight at home.I was looking around at Belks' when I realized I was wetting my diaper without thinking about it before it started."Well I'm diapered!" I thought and didn't try and stop till I felt it running down my legs.I looked down to see the front of my pants(jeans)and legs all wet."OH SHI-"out loud.Then notised some people standing close giggling and me.I ran to the car;luckly I had more clothes in the truck.I didnot go back there for a month.

I wear cloth at night at home, Abnea Xplus when Traveling but wear reqular Depend Overnights

during the day at work. I am fully incon and dont have a choice of when my body decides to do its thing.

I have been incon due to a militay injury since I was 19.

Several weeks ago at work I was in a meeting when I felt my Bowels moving. Now I dont feel

the actual event, just the warm mass develop in the diaper. I stood up quickly in an effert to leave

the meeting before the smell was notice. When I did this, the back of the Depend diaper blew out

with a very loud snap drawing the attention of everyone in the room. You have to remember now that

at this point, the diaper was fully loaded and now the plastic of the diaper has split all the way thru

the crotch. As I quickly left the room, with all eyes following me, the white stool stained clumps of

the diaper material was falling down my legs and being left behind on the floor.

I went to the restroom and cleaned myself up, Put on new pants and diaper and had to return to the meeting.

Somehow, while I was gone changing, Someone cleaned up the mess that I left behind on my

trip out the door.

When I went into the meeting room, not a word was said, not one person looked at me sideways. I

thought I was going to die and had to sit there thru the remaining 2 hours of that meeting.

The ONLY comment by anyone was by a coworker who was also a very good friend told me latter

that you should have seen the look on my face as I stood up and had the diaper blow out.

Anyway, The big leason learned here is to wear plastic pants. I cant do anything about the quality of the

depend diapers, Abnea Xplus are to bulkly for normal office day to day wear.

It took me awhile to get over that. Up to that point only a handful of people knew I was incon and those

people were my Boss and HR. I had been able to conceal it from everyone else. In an office like mine,

the meeting wasnt even over and evey person in the building heard about it.

ok...i have a small problem believeing all of that, first is because you call your girlfriend "it", and second because you said your diaper came "untied"...

I have seen diaper girls in diapers that tie. They're kinda hot, like a string bikini meets disposable diaper.

I'm a lot older than you, Rozi, but some things never change. I suppose we all have had to have an embarrassing situation like yours before we really learn to pay attention to when our diapers need changing. I know I did. Wearing diapers to school was not awful for me, by the way, once I got past the initial teasing. How has it been for you?

It's been a long time since anyone called me cute but I remember with a smile how many girls and women seemed to find my diapers fascinating in my younger days. I tried to look properly embarrassed, but I loved the attention.

I had several Lille Supreme diapers split right up the back. It was really a problem if I had track pants on and not jeans to hold them tight. I have also had Kendall Wings split up the back so its more than possible.

I have had an Attends Special Care 10 Medium split right down the back while I was in the shower...

I was bored and wanted to see how much it would hold, so I directed the water down the diaper, and my legs got pushed apart, and when I tried to move RIIIPPPP...

I had several Lille Supreme diapers split right up the back. It was really a problem if I had track pants on and not jeans to hold them tight. I have also had Kendall Wings split up the back so its more than possible.

I've had kendall lille split as well,left a trail of diaper fluff across the yard to the house.picked it up later with the lawn mower

I'm a lot older than you, Rozi, but some things never change. I suppose we all have had to have an embarrassing situation like yours before we really learn to pay attention to when our diapers need changing. I know I did. Wearing diapers to school was not awful for me, by the way, once I got past the initial teasing. How has it been for you?

Once I went to highschool things got much better, found some friend who were nice, and understanding. Plus, being a face in a crowd of 4,000 helps to keep the teasing down. Now that I'm in college, no one bothers me about it. And I really don't care anymore, I just try and hide my diapers enough so as to make things easier. I accept that sometimes, people will realize that I'm wearing a diaper.

Okay, so another embarressing moment. I was camping last year with my friends (boy scouts know how to make things burn ^_^) and we were sleeping on cots out under the stars. Well, it wasn't that cool, but I still had my sleeping bag, so I was wearing a t-shirt and diapers in my sleeping bag. Well, during the night, I must have gotten too hot, and I kicked the sleeping bag off, so when everyone else woke up in the morning, they got a perfect view of my wet diapers. Luckily, they were just my friends, and they teased me for "wanting to show off" instead of my diapers.

Wow, all you guys talking about High school are a lot braver than me! I went through my entire school life hiding my incontinence and denying the fact that I wear diapers. :blush:

I know I was really lucky that I had some friends who not only didn't care, but though it was wrong and stupid for people to make fun of me. Of course, I'm in college now, so things are a little different.

Wow, all you guys talking about High school are a lot braver than me! I went through my entire school life hiding my incontinence and denying the fact that I wear diapers. :blush:

Well, by high school a lot of my friends know anyway (from going through grade school diapered), so by the time I got there, it was already a non-issue with those I was already hanging-out with. As for meeting new people, just took it pretty much the same way I do now.. That is, no don't make it a point to bring up the fact that I wear diapers, but don't take any dramatic steps to hide it either. Anyone that would have a problem with it at high school age (or older) you really probably don't want to hang around for too long with anyway, because it's pretty immature to have problems with someone over a medical condition (Yes I felt that way then too).

You know, if someone didn't want to hang around with me, because I wear diapers, I would not be interested in hangin' with them, If they are really your freinds, it should not matter.

They are with you, because they want to be with you. "Why some of my best freinds, don't wear diapers," I still like them.

• 3 weeks later...

You know, if someone didn't want to hang around with me, because I wear diapers, I would not be interested in hangin' with them, If they are really your freinds, it should not matter.

They are with you, because they want to be with you. "Why some of my best freinds, don't wear diapers," I still like them.

One of my friends got rids of me after I started needing diapers.

I was so crushed, so hurt, so devistated. I still don't understand why.

"I thought we were friends"

"Yeah, well that was BEFORE you started crapping on yourself"

I never cried so hard in my life.

• 7 months later...

my most embarressing moment was when i went to see the new superman movie few months ago i was wearing tena slip plus (not my usual tena slip maxi) i peed so much dring the movie i did not realise that i had peed so mush that the nappy i was wearing had soked up as much as i could and the pee stared going down my legs. At this point i thught sh** what i'm i going to do so got up and made for the exit 5 mins before the film finished started walking towards the toilets when this women give me this simpathetic smile and walked away it was not until i was in the toilet that i reallised that my bottom was very very wet and you could see wet marks between my legs.

Lucky for me had new pair of jeans with me so was able to clean myself up as best i can take my nappy off and get changed got home and had long sock in the bath.

nappyman

with me it was the new harry potter film and all that popcorn hit hard 15 minets before the end i was out of there.just glad it was night and dark you walk funny with a full nappy...or is it waddle.