LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Most Embarrassing Moments

I'm curious some of the most embarrassing moments people who need to wear have had in their lives. A few of my incontinent friends told me of a couple and WOW i was kinda blown away. One friend of mine told me she was waiting on line for the private restroom at the local mall. She was waiting to change herself in front of a mother and her small child. Well when it came time for her to go the mother behind her says this restroom is for little girls. Being caught a lil off gaurd but even more so offended my friend lifted her skirt and flashed her diapers to the woman who took one look and walked off lol. My friend was lil embarrassed but happy to be able to change in peace.

Another friend of mine was changed by her father in his OFFICE AT WORK?! Without going into the very explicit details here she was basically changed in front of one of his co-workers with her diaper all the way down and a thermometer being used on her at the time too! I couldn't believe when she told me this but suffice it to say she told me she felt so horrible from the experience. I still luvs her though hehe :)

WHATS YOUR STORY?

Cwick out.

• Like 1

Firstly, how old was your friend when this happened?! I can understand older people getting changed by family/friends at home (Im even a little jealous), but while out? I wouldnt let my father get anywhere near me! And if the experience was as bad as she said then maybe she shouldnt have either! :P

Anyway, I've had *many* embarrassing moments with my diapers in the past, but the most embarrassing has to be when my diaper fell off while I was out shopping. :blush: So many things were just working against me that day; I had a skirt on with my diaper underneath so there was nothing holding it up, I did a lowsy job of putting it on before I went out, I'd used it far too much that day without changing (what can I say? Dont try stop me shopping!), and I had my hands full at the time so didnt realise it was falling off (and couldnt stop it!). Basically, the tapes gave way and my diaper dropped onto the floor between my legs while I was still peeing :crybaby: I just dropped everything right there and ran out of the shop, leaving my diaper behind! Needless to say I've never been back...

My most embarrassing moment was at a public park, I to was wearing loose fitting clothig, just a pair of loose shorts and underware and nothing else to support my very soggy diaper. I was wearing a Pampers large or toddler size just as a liner when it just slipped out onto the ground.

Ah the incontinent usually have a couple of good stories. Especially when you first have to wear there is the 'breaking in period' where some of us learned from our mistakes. For me, I remember a tough lesson. Early on I used my last diaper when I went to bed. When I woke up in the morning I realised there were no fresh replacements. By the time I got to the drugstore it was throughly soaked and leaking. Try standing in line with a pack of disposable adult diapers with a big wet spot on you pants.

That is embarassing.

A couple moments come to mind,one is the fluff falling out my pant leg because the bonding let go

and the other was after returning from fighting a fire my jogging pants came off with my turnout pants and i was left standing in the fire hall trying to pull up my jogging pants.

Why are you asking,are you incon, or do you just get off on this sort of thing?

Why are you asking about why i am asking? Does it bother you that some folks' awkward moments I find interesting? Whatever your reasons, i'm ok with them :)

* waves bye*

Firstly, how old was your friend when this happened?! I can understand older people getting changed by family/friends at home (Im even a little jealous), but while out? I wouldnt let my father get anywhere near me! And if the experience was as bad as she said then maybe she shouldnt have either! :P

Anyway, I've had *many* embarrassing moments with my diapers in the past, but the most embarrassing has to be when my diaper fell off while I was out shopping. :blush: So many things were just working against me that day; I had a skirt on with my diaper underneath so there was nothing holding it up, I did a lowsy job of putting it on before I went out, I'd used it far too much that day without changing (what can I say? Dont try stop me shopping!), and I had my hands full at the time so didnt realise it was falling off (and couldnt stop it!). Basically, the tapes gave way and my diaper dropped onto the floor between my legs while I was still peeing :crybaby: I just dropped everything right there and ran out of the shop, leaving my diaper behind! Needless to say I've never been back...

At the time she was 16. She was very embarrassed. One time my father caught me with a diaper. I wasn't wearing it just had it laying around becuase i was GOING to wear it hehe. he drilled me about it but then just made a face and walked away. It just made me feel VERY VERY ashamed. But he left me alone after that and the shame faded. which was cool because he didn't make it out to be anything more and didn't drag my shame out. Gotta love my pops :)

Once my Uncle Tommy came by looking for my mom. She wasn't home, but I was alone at home wandering around in nothing but my diaper (Depend Easy-Fit Undergarments) and he caught me :o . It was poorly lit in the house, so I don't know if he knew it was a diaper, or thought I was wearing white bikini underwear. I just stood there and told him that she wasn't here and he left. As far as I know, he never told anyone... this was about 15 years ago.

my most embarressing moment was when i went to see the new superman movie few months ago i was wearing tena slip plus (not my usual tena slip maxi) i peed so much dring the movie i did not realise that i had peed so mush that the nappy i was wearing had soked up as much as i could and the pee stared going down my legs. At this point i thught sh** what i'm i going to do so got up and made for the exit 5 mins before the film finished started walking towards the toilets when this women give me this simpathetic smile and walked away it was not until i was in the toilet that i reallised that my bottom was very very wet and you could see wet marks between my legs.

Lucky for me had new pair of jeans with me so was able to clean myself up as best i can take my nappy off and get changed got home and had long sock in the bath.

nappyman

my most embarressing moment was when i went to see the new superman movie few months ago i was wearing tena slip plus (not my usual tena slip maxi) i peed so much dring the movie i did not realise that i had peed so mush that the nappy i was wearing had soked up as much as i could and the pee stared going down my legs. At this point i thught sh** what i'm i going to do so got up and made for the exit 5 mins before the film finished started walking towards the toilets when this women give me this simpathetic smile and walked away it was not until i was in the toilet that i reallised that my bottom was very very wet and you could see wet marks between my legs.

Lucky for me had new pair of jeans with me so was able to clean myself up as best i can take my nappy off and get changed got home and had long sock in the bath.

nappyman

Woah that's a tough situation but least the theatre is dark :). Good call leaving 5 min before movie ended.

Cwick

I wear diapers for stress incontinence and an over active bladder. I was riding home from the bike path one morning and while waiting for the light to change I started wetting uncontrollably. Because of the postition I was in -leaning over on one leg with a bike between my legs- the diaper leaked and I was suddenly standing on the busiest intersection in Long Beach in my own private puddle.

That was pretty embarrassing for me. All I could do is smile at the people looking at me and shrug my sholders. When the light changed I hopped on my bike and high tailed it out of there.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

I, like Nappyman also had an embarrasing moment at the movies. I was with some friends at the theatre watching Star Wars: The Phantom Menace (so it was quite a while ago). I had on a diaper. I thought the diaper was thick enough, but unfortunatly it started to leak. I bought some popcorn and a 44oz. Dr. pepper but aparently that was to much! About halfway through the movie I noticed the seat was pretty much soaked. I didn't dare get up in the middle fearing the entire theatre would notice. I guess getting up in the middle of the movie would have been the thing to do. After the movie was over I had to get up and walk out of the theatre with a big wet spot on my jeans and a very saggy diaper. Everyone in the theatre stared at me with wide eyes and some even snickered. To this day I avoid going to that theatre fearing that some one would remember what happened. :o

Well that is one of the advantages to staying all the way through the credits of movies. There are very few people left to see you when you leave.

Except of course the entire cleaning staff waiting for everyone to leave and watching you go as the last person out ;-)

InD

I wear diapers for stress incontinence and an over active bladder. I was riding home from the bike path one morning and while waiting for the light to change I started wetting uncontrollably. Because of the postition I was in -leaning over on one leg with a bike between my legs- the diaper leaked and I was suddenly standing on the busiest intersection in Long Beach in my own private puddle.

That was pretty embarrassing for me. All I could do is smile at the people looking at me and shrug my sholders. When the light changed I hopped on my bike and high tailed it out of there.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

I feel ya brother ;) I bike a lot too. And if I start peeing when I'm riding I tend to end up having it run down my legs cuz the diapee bunches from the pressure. :(

In response to this topic. Well I just got back from the west coast surfing, and biking. And I was staying in a hostel the second week after I was camping the first before I went biking. So I let the place know beforehand that I would need a mattress protector. So I get there and it wasn't on my mattress cuz I had postponed going there an extra day so I could surf one last time. Anyway the lady that owned the place said she had plastic that the mattress came in to cover the mattress. So she took it to my room and I put it on. Well to make a long story short, I had no diapee on when I fell asleep and the comforter and sheets were absolutely soaked! :o 'Cept the mattress was dry of course. I didn't think it was a big deal cuz the girl I talked with before I arrived said they would change the sheets everyday if need be. But I found out anything but. I told the lady about what happened and that I needed my bedding changed, before I left for a few hours. And when I came back the housekeeper was there and she went up to the room with me cuz when I made the bed after putting the plastic on, the fitted sheet was backwards so she wanted to know where it was. So I showed her it was there, and she had this funny look on her face when I said it's all wet and needs to be changed. So I handed her the sheets and comforter and she took them away. But soon after there was a knock on the door and it was the owner! :o He basically said that they didn't really have the facilities for something like this. And asked me if I had any suggestions. I basically said I would wear a diapee, of which I already do. But he didn't know this, so it was pretty embarrassing having to tell him I did. Anyways, he said it was ok then as long as I did, cuz they couldn't have it getting all over the carpet and leaving an odor for other guests. They had to dry clean the comforter, of which they never charged me for. Not my fault anyway! :P

• 2 weeks later...

My most embarrassing moment was last summer, my wife and I had decided to go out of town and do some shopping. We ate out for lunch, by the I was already pretty wet. After that my wife wanted to go to the mall. There I stared to leak and worse was the fact that my tummy was acting up and before I could do anything about it I completely messed my already sodden diaper. My wife suggested changing in the mall bathroom but I was far beyond a normal change so we decided to head home. As we headed for the car we passed several people, some turned and talked among themselfs, other laughed, one woman with a small child turned and looked very embarrassed. I put my changing pad from my diaperbag on the seat and try to carefully sit down. By the time we drove home a distance of about 50 miles I was a total mess, my diapers had leaked not just wetness and my kaki short were stained brown in the rear. Thankfully I was able to shower and change we I got home, but I think I want that to happen again.

My most embarrassing moment was last summer, my wife and I had decided to go out of town and do some shopping. We ate out for lunch, by the I was already pretty wet. After that my wife wanted to go to the mall. There I stared to leak and worse was the fact that my tummy was acting up and before I could do anything about it I completely messed my already sodden diaper. My wife suggested changing in the mall bathroom but I was far beyond a normal change so we decided to head home. As we headed for the car we passed several people, some turned and talked among themselfs, other laughed, one woman with a small child turned and looked very embarrassed. I put my changing pad from my diaperbag on the seat and try to carefully sit down. By the time we drove home a distance of about 50 miles I was a total mess, my diapers had leaked not just wetness and my kaki short were stained brown in the rear. Thankfully I was able to shower and change we I got home, but I think I want that to happen again.

Wow man yeah that sucks. Actually coincidentally and my father would kill me if he knew i told this but he had an accident of the same caliber and he doesn't wear diapers lol. Only diff is that JUST his tummy was acting up and every bathroom he went to was locked lol. He had some meeting to go to and he couldn't wait so he stopped at a McDonalds. CLOSED. Burger King. CLOSED. Wendy's. CLOSED. Gas Station. CLOSED. Finally he just went at the meeting building and hit the mens room. OUT OF ORDER. LOL he ended up going to the woman's bathroom and still didn't quite make it hehe. he had to clean up and after all that and tryin to get the smell out he still had to go to that meeting lol. Personally I woulda skipped it myself. That' or had some extra strength diapers hehe.

Once, when I was at Wal-Mart waiting to get new tired put on my car, I messed my diaper in the store. I had to go to the aisle where they sell babies diapers and get a travel size package of huggies wipes. I paid for them and walked to the mens room where I cleaned myself up. I was worried that I was going to run out of wipes, but I didn't. Another time I messed my diaper at Best Buy while I was shopping for DVD's. I had to go home and take a shower because I didn't have wipes and an extra diaper with me.

Once, when I was at Wal-Mart waiting to get new tired put on my car, I messed my diaper in the store. I had to go to the aisle where they sell babies diapers and get a travel size package of huggies wipes. I paid for them and walked to the mens room where I cleaned myself up. I was worried that I was going to run out of wipes, but I didn't. Another time I messed my diaper at Best Buy while I was shopping for DVD's. I had to go home and take a shower because I didn't have wipes and an extra diaper with me.

Anybody in diapers should learn from the scouts...

ALWAYS BE PREPARED!

I'd have to say one of my embarrassing moments was my recent IVP test. The stuff they inject shows on x-ray, is excreeted through your urine, and will show your wet diaper.