LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fetish Project

Littlemax

Staying out of getting into another argument about definitions, meanings and all that other shit.

You are in a section for "Other Fetishes" and complaining that people are talking about fetishes...

58 minutes ago, Elfking said:

Staying out of getting into another argument about definitions, meanings and all that other shit.

You are in a section for "Other Fetishes" and complaining that people are talking about fetishes...

Wasn't complaining in the least. Just making sure sure the op realizes the same definition consensus the majority of us here have already come to. You'll notice

Actually talking about the definition should probably stay in this thread: http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/50469-stop-defining-others/

But yes, I did mention in chat you might have trouble getting people to sign up to the facebook page because of the whole public side of it. But the Tumblr is a good way to negate that for people who don't want people knowing, or don't have a second facebook account.

The key is to stick with it and advertise in as many places around the web as possible and build up a base of users. Starting things like this is always the hardest part, I'm sure DailyDi had a hard time building an active community all those years ago when this place started!

Well maybe I was wrong then :lol:

Perhaps there is a market for fetishists on facebook who aren't afraid of people knowing (or have second accounts). This is why I don't work in marketing! :D

Well im activist on a feminist group ehre in my city so some of my facebook contacts dont have lots of tabus when we talk about sex, and there is lot of people who dont add family to their facebook, i add them but i dont really care ._. but yes, im sure lots of people would think twice before they like the facebook page :P

but i think your point is logic xD