LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a little insight

Certain medication have side effects that include symptoms that mimic an over active bladder - your doctor will be able to tell you more

Complications / errors within surgery also can seem similar - your doctor will be able to tell you more

Your emergency surgery may have addressed a symptom rather than the root problem - your doctor will be able to tell you more...

Another unrelated problem exists but withou detailed examination I can't tell you more - your doctor will be able to tell you more...

I strongly suggest that you talk to your doctor and/or surgical team for a more comprehensive answer.

• Like 1

What caused your torsion to begin with (I'm assuming you had the orchiopexy to correct testicular torsion since you're a bit old to not have noticed an undescended testicle until now)? If it was blunt force trauma it may also have caused soft tissue damage to parts of your urinary system. Otherwise I wound suspect a UTI, though I would also expect there to also be a burning sensation during urination.

[This is not medical advice or an expert opinion, and I'm

You're under a lot of stress and that isn't helping matters :o Do consult with your doctor even if only to gain their assurances that things will probably be fine in short order to relieve some of the stress you're under, because stress alone can cause symptoms like this and life is happier without stress B)

Bettypooh