LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper size

lpa

is there a simple way to figure out what size you need, as I've been trying to figure out whether I'm a small or a medium but some places say measure you waist others say your hips and then there's the debate on what part is actually classed as what. So I am hoping you guys will be able to point me in the right direction

The same as above different brands size differently but I'd go with whatever measurements largest, like I have a really small waist but large hips so I go with a medium for my hips and they come up rather high on me (being so short) so I can easily pull it in tighter at the waist so it doesn't fall down.

Most are pretty standard and will have you measure your waist line. This is roughly around where your belly button is, which is important since that's how high your diapers are supposed to reach any ways. Any lower and you have to treat them like underwear and measure around your hips line. Though like littlecat said, if your hips are bigger than your waist then you may need to go with the larger measurement.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I wore a id slip maxi small this morning and it seemed to fit OK and managed to hold a decent amount however I'm still unsure whether I've got the right size, my waist is 28 inch so I think I should be

• 2 months later...

And so the journey continues from what I can gather I sit within the middle of both medium and small so I guess it is a brand thing for example I tried a plastic backed attends s9 and it just didn't seem to sit right so I've got a M10 to try to see if that's any better.

at the moment I'm trying a tena slip in medium as I can quite easily get these in smaller quantities and while I like the higher rise of the mediums I'm still insure about how to tape them as in this case the top come in alot more than the bottom I'm sorry for he poor explanation I'm hoping the pic will show what I mean better

From most online Incontinence supply shops you can order samples of diapers and they send you out one diaper to try which is handy because you can try many different diapers from small to medium, some fit better then others.

• 1 year later...