LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In need a mommy or abdl girlfriend from ma

messymikey

I really don't have problems with getting regular girlfriends the last to girls I have been I told them about being abdl the first one freak out and the other one just wanted to be friends.so any abdl girls or mommy's for Massachusetts please message me

• 5 months later...

You know im just like you. I think what you want is a motherly woman. Trust me, those kinda women are out there. You should look up the word motherly & just look for women with those personality qualities. You don't have to tell them you are looking for mommy. Because if they already act like one; there won't be no need to say anything. Plus some may not understand so you have be careful. There's nothing wrong with wanting a woman who is like a mom. I like the same kinda woman.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

We of us here are in search of the same motherly traits. One of my friends wives was very motherly to me and I viewed her as my mom, plenty of times I've put on a diaper and filled my diaper and went to town on myself thinking about her (she was very good looking also, I'm talking hot!!).

• 2 weeks later...