LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

OPEN DL RP

eggnogriot

She drove to school, coming early so she wouldn't have to face the crowds. She quickly made her way to her first class, and sat in the corner and opened a book. Her teacher, thankfully, hadn't noticed her yet. She knew she should go up to him and introduce herself, but it seemed so much easier to sit quietly, read, and wait.

(I'm not sure how anyone can RP as Casey since there are so many characters haha I just thought we could craft the story together kinda thing but I'm open to suggestions (: )

"You must be the new student, Casey," Mr Lance said aloud as he approached Casey. "You're awfully early, thats good! Keep up the punctuality!"

Casey blushed slightly and thanked her tutor for the compliment.

(May I join? I'd like to play Louis, mr Lance's son, who has been forced to come to school early. He is overly outgoing, in order to protect himself, and he detests change)

Louis rolled his eyes at his dad's comments. He hated how he always appeared to be sacryne

"Are you sure this is the right class? I haven't seen you before," Louis said.

Casey's heart skipped a beat out of worry that she was in the wrong classroom, but she realized another classmate would have no way of knowing who was in the class. She mentally went through her notes and plans for the new school day.