LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Cute_Kitten

A Naughty Christmas (updated 6-3)

295 posts in this topic

It's about time Nicky was treated like the baby he really is. :)

Hoping for a baby cousin reunion! 

So happy to see this story continued. I was starting to worry that it was going to die.

Hehehe...sounds like more fun is coming!

Wow, great update! I agree with Az, Reila had it coming. I was just expecting it to happen in a less supernatural way :)

Can't wait to read more.

I was very pleased to see this continued again. This chapter almost scared me. I sure wouldn't want to be in Reila's shoes right now. I thought shevwas going to be in trouble with Grandma for wetting especially after taking her diaper off but Grandma isn't going to have anything left to punish once Az gets through with her. Loving the story and definitely wanting to read more. 

please can you keep this going 

On 1/7/2017 at 8:46 PM, Cya said:

It's about time Nicky was treated like the baby he really is. :)

Hoping for a baby cousin reunion! 

Oh yes, I agree.  I was saving Nicky's babying for a special occassion- and nothing more special than Christmas Eve :D   I haven't written the Christmas Day yet, but it's gonna be a doozy, and Reila's not going to be a very happy girl. :D:D  Thanks for commenting!

On 1/8/2017 at 0:43 AM, Bree Buck said:

So happy to see this story continued. I was starting to worry that it was going to die.

Thanks for commenting! :)  Yes, this story will be continued until the end!  I update as I write, which is why updates for this one are a little slow. :3 

On 1/8/2017 at 3:06 AM, SGTbaby said:

Hehehe...sounds like more fun is coming!

Oh yes, lots more fun! :D:D  Thanks for commenting :)

On 1/8/2017 at 6:40 PM, BulkLover said:

Wow, great update! I agree with Az, Reila had it coming. I was just expecting it to happen in a less supernatural way :)

Can't wait to read more.

More will be on the way...soon as I have enough free time to write and edit. I've tried to hint at the supernatural throughout the story, but since this is the climax of the story, that element got revved up.  But it's going to let us have much more fun with Reila. :D  Thanks for commenting :)

On 1/12/2017 at 2:03 PM, CDfm said:

I was very pleased to see this continued again. This chapter almost scared me. I sure wouldn't want to be in Reila's shoes right now. I thought shevwas going to be in trouble with Grandma for wetting especially after taking her diaper off but Grandma isn't going to have anything left to punish once Az gets through with her. Loving the story and definitely wanting to read more. 

Az certainly has plans for Reila! Yes, Reila would definitely prefer Grandma Uschi's cane over what Az is going to do to her!   I'm glad you're looking forward to more, and thank you for commenting. :)

On 1/12/2017 at 7:12 PM, adamlathamsmith said:

Yup, I'll keep it going soon as I have time to write. Thanks for commenting. :) 

Wow this was quite a ride :)  Looking forward to more when you can, hopefully lots more :)

On 2/7/2017 at 2:09 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

Wow this was quite a ride :)  Looking forward to more when you can, hopefully lots more :)

There's still a good bit of fun left on this one!  I just need to get time to write it. :D  

Ever since I saw the mention of the name Krampus, I have been shuddering.  I can't remember the name of an older foreign film that had excerpts about this scary cloven-footed demon with horns, but it froze my blood and I am feeling very concerned for Reila's fate.  She was doing better....  but she really has quite the *potty* mouth on her.  Hoping for an update soon. Worried....  Sparks of fear flying everywhere.

Poor Reila. I don't think she's going to like her presents or enjoy Christmas morning much. There's always hope for next year. Maybe? Surely she can improve by then. Right?

On 2/17/2017 at 3:28 PM, ELLIE52 said:

Ever since I saw the mention of the name Krampus, I have been shuddering.  I can't remember the name of an older foreign film that had excerpts about this scary cloven-footed demon with horns, but it froze my blood and I am feeling very concerned for Reila's fate.  She was doing better....  but she really has quite the *potty* mouth on her.  Hoping for an update soon. Worried....  Sparks of fear flying everywhere.

Thank you for commenting.  There's been a few movies that feature Krampus. One came out in 2015 I think- it was pretty good. About as "family friendly" as a horror movie can get. :49_EmoticonsHDcom:   Reila's fate's already been sealed, but there's plenty of fun to come.  Reila might not like it, but I hope readers will. :D  

On 2/19/2017 at 3:52 PM, LittleFenny said:

Poor Reila. I don't think she's going to like her presents or enjoy Christmas morning much. There's always hope for next year. Maybe? Surely she can improve by then. Right?

Oh, Reila's not going to be a happy camper at all. She's reaping what she's sewn- Azrael's got something in store for her. :D  

I'm going to try to have an update up by this weekend at the latest.  This one takes me longer to update since I'm still writing the rough draft. So I write a bit, edit what I write, then post it. :)  

"Heilige Scheiße!"  on your emoticon

Poor Reila, I think.   But I'm looking forward to your next update.  Thanks!

1 person likes this

Wow, I kinda expect Reila will end up in diapers so thick that Nicky's will look discreet in comparison :P

Thank you for your comments! I enjoy reading them!  I meant to update this sooner, but real life got in the way. 

“Are you finished with your wittle tantrum, Baby Riley? Get it all out of your system?  As much as I enjoy your screeching, you’re upsetting the baby.”  Azrael grinned down at Reila.  

The whites of Reila’s eyes showed in the gloom, heart thudding in her hears. Her mouth was dry and her tongue felt swollen, stuck to the roof of her mouth.  Her throat burned from all the screaming.  She was too terrified to register the teasing, degrading taunts in Az’s voice.

“Now, I’m sure you have many questions.  The ones I visit on Christmas usually do.  Where would you like to begin? Oh, I see. Yuck.  Some naughty girl took her diapee off and made piddles on Uschi’s lovely floor.”  Az’s voice was sickly, sugary sweet.  Her cloven hooved clopped on the hard wood floor softly as she approached. The bells on her horns jingled softly.

Reila wanted to scream all over again, her mind numb with terror.  A sense of surreal washed over her, like she was trapped in a nightmare. This could not be happening.  Her wide eyes focused on Az’s face. On her feral grin and sharp looking teeth.

“You don’t want me to touch you. You’re scared of me.  Smart baby.  We can wait a little longer- it’s not like you’re going anywhere, and there’s already a pee puddle on the floor.”  Az shrugged.  “I guess we should start with proper introductions, anyway.”  She rolled her eyes.

“Azrael Ruprecht, Christmas Spirit.” She curtseyed low in a mocking bow with a flourishing sweep of her skirt, soft clop of hooves, and jingling bells.  “Eldest granddaughter of Krampus. Got a dash of Kringle on my father’s side, and a whole lot of demon on my mother’s.”  Her grin widened eerily at the last part, as if she were particularly proud of the demonic part of her heritage. That explained the horns and hooves.

Reila’s gaze focused on the curling, shiny horns hung with tiny silver bells.  The polished metal reflected the glowing green and red sparkles that still filtered down through the chimney and lit up the living room.  They made Azrael seem to glow with an unholy light.  She shivered reflexively, more pee squirting out but she never felt it.  Az watched the drops of fresh pee ripple into the yellow puddle around Reila’s hips and buttocks.  She threw her head back and laughed in delight.

“I’m gonna take care of your piddles, baby.  Just like I take care of my own baby. Well, Nicky’s not really my baby. He’s a few years younger than me. But I take care of him. Kind of a surrogate mommy since his real mommy’s a lazy cunt who didn’t want to be burdened with a pants shitting, crossdressing tard. That’s what you like to call him, isn’t it, Reila?” Az’s tone went from taunting to vicious and malevolent.

“Enough!” Nicky cried out in German.  His pacifier fell out as he spoke. Liquid sparkled in the corners of his big, dark eyes.  “Azrael. Please.”  He softened his tone, squirming with a loud crinkle of his diaper.  The bouncer swayed gently with his movements.  His puffy pink lips shimmered with drool, looking like they were coated with lip gloss and making him look even girlier.

Az crossed her arms under her voluptuous breasts. “What? I’m just schooling the brat. She deserves to know the score, don’t you think?” She bared her teeth tauntingly at Nicky.   Reila whimpered helplessly.

Nicky’s eyes flicked down to Reila, then up to Azrael. “You’re gloating.”  He spoke even softer, more statement of fact than accusation.  “And I don’t like being called a tard.”  He mumbled, barely audible.

Az scrunched her nose then sighed, arms falling to her side.  “Fine. I shouldn’t have said that. Maybe I went to far.”

Nicky snorted softly then looked sternly up at her.  His glare was ruined by his lacey bonnet, bib, pacifier, mittens and obvious diaper bulge.  He tried to look intimidating and reprimanding but all he could manage was a cute pout.  

Az laughed, a deep-belly, warm Kringle laugh of delight.  “You’re precious, baby.”  She took a soft clop forward toward him, momentarily overcome by the urge to scoop him up and cuddle him.

Nicky blushed, squirming some more shyly.  His diaper rustled and crinkled while the bouncer swayed.  “We should get this over with. Poor Riley’s scared.”

“She has a right to know what’s going on.  It’s so much more fun when they understand.”

“You’re going to drag this out and torment her.”  He pouted up at Az some more.

“What’s wrong with that?  I’m working on Christmas Eve.”

“We always work on Christmas Eve. It’s our night.”

“Exactly! So, I should be able to have a little fun.  It’s not like I get to drag her down to hell.”  Az sounded particularly disappointed.

“That’s barbaric! I’m glad Grandpa stopped that horrible tradition.” Nicky shivered.

“Bah, it cut down on the crime rate.” Az defended.

Reila listened, barely comprehending the rapid German let alone the meaning behind them.  Her bewildered mind was as numb as her body, lost in a fog of shock.  She stared dumbly up at Azrael’s horns.  This couldn’t be real. Any moment, she was going to wake up from this nightmare.

“Az. Please. Hurry. I don’t like this. I really don’t. “ His voice warbled, thick with tears as he looked down at Reila.  “I’m sorry.” He whispered to her, seeming to crumple in on himself.

Azrael snorted derisively. “This little baby-”  She lightly pinched one of Nicky’s pink cheeks “is grandson of the fat man himself.  The head honcho of Christmas.  You’ve certainly heard of him. Kris Kringle. Santa Claus. Saint Nick. Father Christmas.”   She grinned at the disbelief in Reila’s eyes. “Oh yes, the fatso in red is real. And Nicky here is from the most powerful line if Yuletide spirits. Even if he’s a defective disappointment.”

Nicky whimpered in protest, making Azrael flinch and look guilty, as if her mouth had run away with her again. “Sorry! Alright, alright. I’ll get on with it.” She pouted at Nicky’s watery gaze, tenderly brushing his tears away and pushing his pacifier back into his mouth.

She turned back to Reila. “Now, where was I?  Oh, yeah.”  She circled the prone, helpless girl on the floor.  Her hooves clopped and the tiny bells on her horns jingled, making her almost sound like a reindeer. She leered down at Reila, teeth bared in a feral grin.  “This is quite real, I assure you.  Reila, you’ve been a very, very naughty girl. So naughty you’ve left the Great Bearded Butterball no choice but to put you on the permanent naughty list. Which results in the presence of yours truly.”

2 people like this

Glad this is back! I like how the explanations are coming and setting more of the scene. I think it is being well done! I look forward o more!

Woohoo it's back :)  Looking forward to more when you get time :)

To start, I was totally thrilled to see that this had a new chapter. What an awesome chapter it was to. I loved it! But now I am also really mad at you Cute_Kitten. How could you leave us hanging there? I have to know what happens to Reila? Is Nickey, the boy she looked so down on, coming to her defense going to be enough to save her? I hope that Azrael makes her totally incontinent so she can know part of what Nickey deals with. That would humble her into becoming a better person and she might even get herself off the naughty list. 

Thank you for commenting! :)

Azrael picked up the red velvet Santa bag and pulled out various items; a travel tub of baby wipes, a tube of diaper cream, a bottle of baby powder, and a huge candy cane striped diaper like Nicky wore.  She frowned, still feeling around in the bag.  The more she reached in, the more the bag stretched unnaturally until she was poking her head in.

Reila blinked as she watched the bag expand more than it should have been capable of.  The bag was too small to fit that much Christmas demon in it.  That was the same bag Azrael had pulled the adult sized baby bouncer out of. This was some crazy Mary Poppins shit.

“Ah, here we are. Now the fun starts.” Az crowed triumphantly, holding aloft a pair of pliers like a trophy. Nicky whimpered, shutting his eyes tight.

Confusion clouded Reila’s gaze. What was she going to do with those?  Do something so she couldn’t take her diaper off herself?  She heard Nicky’s diaper crinkle loudly as he squirmed in his bouncer.  Her eyes flew to the plastic backed, candy cane monstrosity.  Nicky’s damned diapers.  She remembered the suffocating, waddling bulk and deafening crinkle.  Now she was going to be imprisoned in one.  She snapped.  “Oh hell no! You’re not diapering me, you fucking psychotic bitch!”  She snarled, trying to move her body.  It wouldn’t obey. Her head wouldn’t even turn. The numb, tingling sensation from when she first fell and inhaled the Christmas magic still spread all over her body. It crept up from her neck, making her face tingle. As if it was growing stronger, not wearing off.  She screamed in frustration.

“Scream all you want, Riley baby. No one will hear you. Christmas magic muffles all sounds.  It’s how the Fat Fart goes unheard.  I let you hear me, but Uschi and Sonja are fast asleep. Dreaming of sugar plums and festive shit like that.”  Az smiled and flapped open the gigantic diaper.  The thick plastic rectangle crinkled like an army of grocery bags.  

Reila’s voice was still hoarse and sore from her earlier screaming.  Her mouth was dry and she panted heavily, no longer able to scream but still full of fear and anger. The tingling numbness spread up from her throat, all along her tongue and teeth. Like her mouth was full of novicane.  She glowered up at Az for all she was worth, trying to scare her.  Nicky met Reila’s gaze once, stared at her for several long seconds as if he was seeing what was in heart.  His pretty doll face crumpled and he looked away.  

“Finished with your tantrum already? Such a noisy baby.  Diapees are the least of your worries.”  Az paused, fluffing out the diaper and stroking the soft padding inside just waiting to swaddle Reila.  She laid the diaper down on the floor, well away from Reila’s pee puddle.  She came closer to Reila, locking gazes with her.  “You’ve done a good job fucking up your life.  You were on a very bad road. Just like your daddy.  Think of me as the construction crew here to reroute you. Fix you up. Though from your point of view, I really will be fucking things up for you.”  She laughed.

“Feking bish!” Fucking bitch. Reila croaked. If her mouth wasn’t so dry, she would have drooled. Anger boiled over her fear at the slurred speech but her body was too tired, too sore from screaming to voice her raging emotions.  She couldn’t move her body, and now she couldn’t talk. She ignored the fear, blocked it out with anger by focusing on the cause. On Azrael.  

“Tsk, tsk. Such a potty mouth.  I was going to be nice and clean you up. Diaper you first...but screw it. Let’s start with the fun part.  Where did I put those pliers?”  She felt around. The metal bells on her horns reflected the twinkling red and green sparkles filling the air with Christmas magic.

At the word pliers, Nicky whimpered.  “Az. Please.  Is that necessary?”  He trembled in his bouncer, padded mittens waving helplessly like he wanted to pull Reila away from Azrael. Like he wanted to stop Az, but he was stuck, secure and helpless as a baby in his bouncer.  “Please. Az. Don’t do it. Please. Rachel didn’t have it done. “

Az stiffened at Nicky’s soft, desperate pleading.  She turned to look at the big, girly baby.  “Nicky. We’ve discussed this.  Emma Jean screwed up with Rachel. Your grandpa even approved of my plan. It’s happening.”   She snatched up the pliers from the floor by the other diaper supplies.

Nicky deflated, tears trickling down his cheeks in distress.  He glanced once at Reila. “I’m sowwy.”  He covered his eyes with his mittens as if he couldn’t bear to watch.

please keep this going  as this getting vary good

The teases are far too much.

This chapter was WELL worth the wait!!!

Can't wait to see what the pliers are for. Great chapter

Diapering Daddy

Enjoyed that :) Hmm I'm guessing they're magic pliers so prolly something unexpected like transforming her adulthood into a cute little baby hedgehog?