LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Diaper Tips

PlayfulLittleA

I went with the CVS brand. I wear for both right now because that is all I can really get. But they absorb well for me. They are inexpensive as well and if you fit the medium sized briefs, they are very, very comfortable. And the CVS adjustable underwear, become more thick as you wet. I found myself with a bigger bulge around my crotch and it wasnt because I was getting hard.

An awkward start but then aren't they all !

Is the diaper wearing coming about because of a medical necessity or a fantasy expression ?

For some it is a trial and error process - what works for one ABDL may not work for another.

You could go and buy the cheapest least expensive pull-ups

1 hour ago, DiaperBoy37 said:

I went with the CVS brand. I wear for both right now because that is all I can really get. But they absorb well for me. They are inexpensive as well and if you fit the medium sized briefs, they are very, very comfortable. And the CVS adjustable underwear, become more thick as you wet. I found myself with a bigger bulge around my crotch and it wasnt because I was getting hard.

On 12/14/2015 at 6:07 PM, diapered_in_wisc said:

I prefer plastic backed diapers. But if you're looking for quite and discreet, then yes, go with the CVS brand, or Walgreen's Certainty, or Walmart's Assurance... They are all the same, just different packaging.

18 hours ago, diapered_in_wisc said:

I've never leaked through the cheaper ones and have released a full bladder in them. (I also wet slowly.) Worst problem is lying down. They don't absorb fast enough and it dribbles out the back sometimes.

Wait, so you never leak with a thin diaper on except for when you leak?