LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

April's Perils

Ishigreensa

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

April was in the back of the room, hoping to stay out of the way. She was on the fence. She wanted to speak up, but couldn't help hearing the words of her father still banging in her head. She fought the pain, that covered her body.

When everyone had filed into the room, Mike Snyde turned his attention to the class.

"Okay, first of all, I want all you to write in your notebooks of feelings about this question.

April was quiet even after she was in her group. She was just going through the motions at the moment. April was afraid to speak to anyone. Her father was still in her head. She couldn't

One of the students tried to speak to her and April froze up. Her mouth won't allow her to speak. She just couldn't get the words out. April's mind was fighting itself. It was coming to a breaking point. Even with all the talk of stress relief she couldn't hear any of it passed her father's voice. She suddenly felt like puking and rushed out of the room.

Mike looked over at April's flash afterthought as she was already out of the room.

He shook his head, and thought maybe she had to get to the bathroom.

April's stomach settled. She decided to try to pee, so her sudden trip wasn't for nothing. It came out rapidly fast. Thankfully being alone helped settle her mind as well. She went back to class with a more clear head. She went by her teacher and said a soft "Sorry" She went back to her seat and tried to stay out of the way.

April was a mess. Her emotions were overloading her thought process, so she couldn't reply with a clear response. She got scared as Mr. Snyde took her hands. April pulled them away quickly and balled up still sobbing. She wanted something, but couldn't think of it. It was safety, but due to the long term abuse April had no idea what that was anymore. She only knew the fear and sadness. She cried like this before, but would be often told to be quiet because she was too loud. Her mother won't help her because she was allowed to by her father.

Mike squatted down where the girl was, and he lightly patted her head not knowing where else it would be safe to touch her.

"It's okay," he said.

April got worried once she heard word about her home. "NO" She screamed. "Daddy will hurt me" She said in a panic. She went back to suckling her thumb while she balled up again.

April was in her own world. Eyes still filled with tears She stared out the window worried about what was going to happen next. She hadn't noticed the other students staring at her. She was still suckling her

April tried to pull herself together. She grab her glass and took a drink. Her body's weaken and shaken state made it to where April spill even so often. She tried to compensate with both hands, but it didn't really help. She spilled on herself and a little on her shirt and the floor. April freaked a bit and said "I'll clean it. I promise" She jumped on the chair and looked for a towel or rag. She was biting on her nails while she searched. Somehow she didn't find one in her manic looking.

"I can't find any towels. I'm sorry" She said crying again out of fear.

April cried it out for a moment. While during their hug April found it enjoyable and warm. It was a feeling that has been lost to her for so long. Her hands tightened a bit, while her eyes started to dry. She was lost to the rhythmic sound of her teacher's heartbeat.

Once she put her thumb back in her mouth, Mike decided that she was acting very juvenile, like a small kid, so he didn't see the harm in pulling her pants off of her for her.

April hurt every so often as she was washed. She started sniffling. "It hurts" She whined. She kept moving trying to get the pain away. Her had hygiene show again around her private area. She was redden and effected by a rash.

Mike really couldn't believe how neglectful her parents were on top of being so cruel and physical beyong torturous.

"Oh, baby... I'm so sorry," he would say when she flinched and danced away from the rag when it touched a sore or open and even infected sore.