LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Electronic devices?

Unless you deliberately electrocute yourself with a huge voltage you aren't going to paralyze yourself I would think, though I'm no electrician. I would think carefully about making such decisions as wanting rid of sexual function or urinary continence at such a young age though... When I was 18 I wanted a lot of things that I didn't want only a few years later.

25 minutes ago, Elfking said:

Unless you deliberately electrocute yourself with a huge voltage you aren't going to paralyze yourself I would think, though I'm no electrician. I would think carefully about making such decisions as wanting rid of sexual function or urinary continence at such a young age though... When I was 18 I wanted a lot of things that I didn't want only a few years later.

I would probably take this as sage advice if I wasn't the kind of person who knows what he wants and doesn't change his mind about it. I'm not a whimsical person, especially for someone my age. I get that most 18-year-olds probably don't know what they want in life yet, but you were mistaken in assuming that I'm the same as them. I've known what I want to do with my life since middle school (and it hasn't once changed since then), I've known I'm asexual for going on two years, and I've known I wanted incontinence for longer, but I've never had the means to do it until recently.

By the way, as I explained, I'm an aromantic asexual. This means I experience neither

9 hours ago, kevindhca said:

Simple solution to all this risk. Just put on a diaper and tell yourself you can't control it. Very little medical risk. After a few years it will be true, you will be diaper dependent.

Sadly not true for many of us. Tried that route for over a decade. Can hold it as well as ever. It may work for some, lucky them.

9 hours ago, XenonVoid said:

I know there are ways to do it, but unfortunately, nobody in their right mind would agree to actually helping me do this.

Nope. BIID is only treated as valid for transgenders. Anyone else unhappy with their body or function is just treated as insane and never given any assistance.

I had a rather long conversation in a thread with someone about a conceptual device for reducing bladder shyness and for diaper training. If I remember correctly, we came up with the thought of a device used as a trigger - at first one would use the device every time you void in the bathroom until it becomes customary, then use that impulse to train the subject. I discovered that it is relatively easy to detect an increase in wetness in a diaper - the resistance between two probes in contact with the diaper material dips somewhat until the fluid absorbs completely. I didn't get much further than that.

I think such a technique would be much safer than anything invasive. It could even be adapted to work with a diaper-draining catheter setup, applying a pleasant simulus to the skin whenever the bladder voids a noticeable volume. Though that might counteract the idea of becoming unaware of wetting. I considered designing such a device which could be programmed to remind the user to void if it had been a while, to drink water, or to change when necessary. Lots of flexibility there, but it got back-burnered.

One area you might investigate is the use of TENS and electrostim devices by fetishists. I've read of using a urethral wand and a buttplug to pass a mild current right through the prostate - causing anything from uncontrollable orgasmic contractions to severe discomfort. I have read of several people using TENS externally for sexual stimulation and even attempts at causing urination, but haven't heard of any success. (I have, however, seen it used to tremendous effect, used externally on FEMALE anatomy.) Your best bet to get closer might be to tire the urethral sphincters to the point that they don't work for a while using such an internal electrostim wand.

However, I haven't heard of anyone on DD or other diaper sites using such a method to combat continence. You're asking us for information we simply don't have.

I, for one, would love to read about your experiments if you decide to pursue something. It could become a go-to like the wildly popular "Modified Catheter" thread.

5 hours ago, Creepymouse said:

One area you might investigate is the use of TENS and electrostim devices by fetishists. I've read of using a urethral wand and a buttplug to pass a mild current right through the prostate - causing anything from uncontrollable orgasmic contractions to severe discomfort. I have read of several people using TENS externally for sexual stimulation and even attempts at causing urination, but haven't heard of any success. (I have, however, seen it used to tremendous effect, used externally on FEMALE anatomy.) Your best bet to get closer might be to tire the urethral sphincters to the point that they don't work for a while using such an internal electrostim wand.

However, I haven't heard of anyone on DD or other diaper sites using such a method to combat continence. You're asking us for information we simply don't have.

I, for one, would love to read about your experiments if you decide to pursue something. It could become a go-to like the wildly popular "Modified Catheter" thread.

This is the kind of post I was looking for, to be frank. I wasn't looking for people who don't know me or how I operate to give me near-useless life advice, like most of the other posters were doing right from the start.

I may try this (last sentence of quoted paragraph 1) if I can get my hands on something like that without my house mate finding out. I don't live alone yet, and likely won't for a few years, so this may be a challenge. If I can actually get the money to purchase one into my checking account, then I might consider it. But for that to happen, I have to wait for my disability income (due to my 25 hour days, I can't hold a job unless I work on my own time, and I need

You might recognize me as the one who made a more recent attempt to use electronic stimulation (TENS) to achieve incontinence on these forums. I applaud your efforts and will follow along if you'll post your results here as you go. Pretty much all of what I know on this subject has been posted here but if you have any specific questions PM me and I'll freely share what I've found.

The bladder has 2 sphincters which are controlled by different muscles. One muscle is normally relaxed while the other is normally contracted. Unless you target only the internal (normally contracted) muscle alone singly, any electrical intercession will also tighten the external sphincter preventing urine passage. Even with microsurgery we still can't yet single out a nerve in the spinal column accurately; it's not like a color-marked wire bundle. So while the idea of electronic alteration has validity, it's execution is not currently possible except in a general way. Plus when you remember that the body is almost completely liquid and that liquid conducts electrical current, you can see that6 anything you do will affect whatever else is around it.

I can understand the desire for incontinence, but at this point the best way to achieve it is either hypnosis or a conscious re-training of habit over a long enough time to cause the subconscious to follow along. If you truly want incontinence and can find a hypnotist who will make the attempt then you will get there quicker, maybe almost instantly

• Like 1
On 12/3/2015, 7:49:20, Bettypooh said:

...but at this point the best way to achieve it is either hypnosis or a conscious re-training of habit over a long enough time to cause the subconscious to follow along. If you truly want incontinence and can find a hypnotist who will make the attempt then you will get there quicker, maybe almost instantly

Ditto- I have control if I want it, which I don't exercise save in rare situations. It does take time but it isn't hard to achieve provided this is what your true inner self desires. Any compunctions or worries about it may keep you from the goal. I am not certain I could have done this when I was younger and less certain of what I wanted in life but once I got onto the path of full self-acceptance it became possible. And now it has happened :girl_happy: About the only time I'm usually conscious of my bladder anymore is when my diaper is nearing capacity. I remember peeing twice at work yesterday, a flooder in the morning because it was unusual and bypassing the diaper at the end of the workday in lieu of a change before getting home. How I got soaked that much in between did not register at all, not even once. It just happened :blush: Life can be pretty good sometimes B)

Bettypooh

Another question I thought I'd ask, though other people have probably asked this as well: Assuming I were to catheterize myself continuously, how long would it have to continue before my sphincters atrophied? As in, an actual time frame? This is also assuming that I change them out for new ones when necessary, for those of you who probably would have said something about that.

The question of how to achieve incontinence by electrical stimulation has been posted in many places, and answers have been given which skate around the truth -- but to do this needs planning and paitence.

Insert an indwelling cathether. This will force both sphincters open. Secondly, using a electrical device - tens / hair remover etc connected to damp skin at the base of the penis just above the scrotum, shock oneself continually until ones bladder starts to spasm. Remove the cath and diaper one self. Repeat process every 4 - 6 hours.

Within a few days, the bladder will constantly be twitching. As a result, will revert to automomic voiding.

13 hours ago, babykeiff said:

The question of how to achieve incontinence by electrical stimulation has been posted in many places, and answers have been given which skate around the truth -- but to do this needs planning and paitence.

Insert an indwelling cathether. This will force both sphincters open. Secondly, using a electrical device - tens / hair remover etc connected to damp skin at the base of the penis just above the scrotum, shock oneself continually until ones bladder starts to spasm. Remove the cath and diaper one self. Repeat process every 4 - 6 hours.

Within a few days, the bladder will constantly be twitching. As a result, will revert to automomic voiding.