LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Losing bladder control

Hi all. So I'm not incontinent, but I have been wearing diapers fairly regularly since this summer. However, I will wear my boxer shorts while I'm working/not at home. I wear diapers all the time at home and to bed every night. The thing is, I feel as though I am starting to slightly lose control of my bladder. When I wear when I get home, it is easy for me to let myself pee now. Before, I was very pee-shy (not sure if that's a term/phrase?), but over the Fall and Summer I can rather easily let my bladder empty its contents into my diaper, hardly even thinking about it. The thing is, I DO switch between diapers and boxer shorts every working day. I've noticed recently that I sometimes will leak a little bit of pee into my boxers when I have to "go." Is something like this a common thing when someone wears (and uses) diapers for a prolonged period of time?

Yes it is! You really have to be careful

if you become IC and don't want to, it'll change your entire life for the worse. Although others here might have something else to say about that.

That's what happens when you become too comfortable for too long, my friend. Try this:

Use your diaper as normal, but try to train yourself to know when you are about to go, like holding it Back for a few seconds or whatever. That's all I could think of to help you. I hope it helps. Best of luck

I've worn 24/7 for about 13 years? now, trying to become incontinent. I still have perfect control. Easy to tell because each morning I wake up needing to go, but haven't. The only real difference is that I go probably two to three times as often as back then, in smaller amounts. If you're not bed wetting, then your muscles are clamping shut for 6-8 hours a night every day, which is more than enough to retain full control.

It's possible you have a different physiology that will enable you to become pseudo-incontinent just from wearing too much, but I really doubt it. Also unlikely, but you may have another underlying medical condition causing this.

Sounds like diaper trained to me. When I'm not in a diaper I have regular control, soon as I put a diaper on I get the urge to pee more frequently and stronger. It is very hard for me to hold back when I am wearing. I think of it similar to pavlovs dog. I have now associated my diapers with easy potty time.

6 hours ago, BriGuy said:

Sounds like diaper trained to me. When I'm not in a diaper I have regular control, soon as I put a diaper on I get the urge to pee more frequently and stronger. It is very hard for me to hold back when I am wearing. I think of it similar to pavlovs dog. I have now associated my diapers with easy potty time.

The problem of a weaker bladder may occur with 24/7 wearing over time as you would tend to pee more and more often thus reducing the bladder capacity. Likewise, peeing at the slightest pressure will weaken the sphincter over time. It is however unlikely to render you completely physically incontinent, merely reduce your control, especially at night. HOWEVER, the psychological component

9 minutes ago, rosalie.bent said:

The problem of a weaker bladder may occur with 24/7 wearing over time as you would tend to pee more and more often thus reducing the bladder capacity. Likewise, peeing at the slightest pressure will weaken the sphincter over time. It is however unlikely to render you completely physically incontinent, merely reduce your control, especially at night. HOWEVER, the psychological component

1 minute ago, dl10956 said:

My goal is to be able to wear diapers 24/7 or close to that. Currently, I do not, but I am definitely noticing that I have less control when out of diapers. The slight leaking in my boxer shorts is occurring so frequently that I think I might have to start wearing diapers to work. I guess that's one solution. I could just bring a few diapers with me to work with me in my bag. The only thing I worry about is my coworkers knowing. I have complete control over my bowels, but, again, I just feel like I'm losing control of my bladder, because when I'm wearing a diaper, it's kind of like my brain doesn't tell my bladder muscles to tighten. I just pee in the diaper almost without noticing.

Operant Conditioning has already made you effectively incontinent when in diapers. GIven that you enjoy that and it is a goal, it is unsurprising that it is happening out of diapers. The same thing happened to me (Michael) 5 years ago and the day wetting became worse and not in effective control. I simply put myself into 24/7 diapers and everthing was massively better. I was far

I am also losing control. I have urge incontinence and an overactive bladder but I used to only wear diapers for pleasure.

my daytime leaks were not major and the wet spots would dry out fairly quickly. I'd been dealing with this my whole life and was very adept at hiding my accidents.

Over time I started wearing more and more when I was at home and wearing out much of the time. Peeing in my diaper was never something I had to think about or work at. No pushing necessary, all I had to do is put on a diaper and I could relax. That relaxation causes the sphincter muscles to atrophy over time. The more I wear the more I have issues when I'm not wearing.

ok guys i have been a Diaper lover for a long time and have recently become incontinent after an accident in the military and even i have to say you really dont wanna be fukky incontinent since the diaper i have to wear are either impossible to hide or will leak very easy.

Wet clothing is hugely more visible than a diaper. And with the right diaper, leaking is going to be so rare that it is almost not a consideration. In many years of 24/7 wearing I can count unexpected leakage on the fingers of one hand with fingers left over ;)

It's all about attitude. So I wear diapers- so what? Would you rather I go around in wet clothes or would you prefer that I pee on the floor in front of everyone wherever I am whenever I need to which is going to happen very frequyently? Because those are my only other workable choices. This is simply my best solution for my bladder control issues so get TF over it <_<

How's that for a good attitude :roflmao:

Bettypooh

Like many others here,I wear 24/7 most days. I usually pull them down if I need to do 'number twos' at the office. In ten years, no-one has noticed I'm diapered - or commented if they did. Plastic pants help with the occasional overflow, although I usually change after weeing two or three times.

I went the military route with learning to deal with incontinence. The others are absolutely right. A thick diaper that has done it's job is way less noticeable than a thin one that has leaked. The diapers the military gave me were absolute crap and leaked often. I couldn't get better ones upon several requests so I just went out and started buying

• 3 months later...

I went on a diaper wearing binge for a long time(I still wear at least once a day) and I have actually forgot I was NOT wearing and totally peed my pants. I thought I had a Depend underwear on at Target one day, but didn't. I let go fully and realized after I felt it gush down my leg. Quickly I ran out. I didn't necessarily start to become incontinent, but simply forgot I didn't have diapers on, because I was wearing so much that I assumed I did. Still was kinda like being incontinent....it was a nice experience.

• 1 month later...

I have always been a bedwetter but due to my own "laziness" I'm now starting to have problems with my daytime control. Basically through beginning to wear my nighttime nappy earlier on in the evening I now

1. Will wet without realising when I'm relaxing

2. Have to concentrate when I stand up to avoid accidents

3. Make sure I'm in a nappy