LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rearz Inspire+ Incontrol L10

• 2 months later...

A heads up, these no longer have the wetness indicator, at least as of this most recent order I placed. I know a lot of people didn't like the indicator. I for one did as I like diapers as a medical fetish thing so the more medical they look the better. There's very few medical looking diapers that are worth a damn :(.

• 2 months later...

Tried a few of these, and they unfortunately leak at night for me, from the front. They are shorter in front than the Seni Quattro or ATN (of same size ratings) I normally use, and I sleep on my belly. The tight Gary Active PUL pants that work very well to prevent front leaks with the Seni and ATN by compressing the diaper's front top plastic is of no help here. I suspect maybe going one size larger with the Rearz could help, but that's an expensive experiment if it doesn't.

For day use they work very well and are quite comfortable as others have reported. The bulk makes them unpractical for wearing in public under normal clothes, unless you don't care being obvious.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure what's going on with the label on my packages, but I ordered the Inspire Original Briefs. They came today. They are amazing. The plastic backing is very thick just like the old Attends from the 90s. But what I don't understand is: the sticker label on my two packages say Spoiled TM. Yet they seem to be the correct diapers. That is the Inspire Original Briefs, because these are all white and they have the old thick backing as the page here says.

http://rearz.ca/inspire-original-briefs/

On 9/12/2017 at 3:46 AM, crawling-in-diapers said:

Not sure what's going on with the label on my packages, but I ordered the Inspire Original Briefs. They came today. They are amazing. The plastic backing is very thick just like the old Attends from the 90s. But what I don't understand is: the sticker label on my two packages say Spoiled TM. Yet they seem to be the correct diapers. That is the Inspire Original Briefs, because these are all white and they have the old thick backing as the page here says.

http://rearz.ca/inspire-original-briefs/

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/28/2015 at 9:16 AM, BriBri360 said:

Has anyone ever tried these? Does anyone live near Rearz store?

2015-11-12%2019_44_55.png

http://www.rearz.ca/inspire-incontrol-preorder-p-733.html

The reason I ask is I am used to XP Medical A+ Level 4 and Abena M4 and while I love both, I was looking to try something new and looking for something even more obnoxiously thick than both of those brands, as I'd rather waddle than walk, and noise doesn't bother me. These diapers are supposed to hold more than either of those two brands.

I've heard Rearz can be expensive outside of Canada, but that doesn't bother me. I'd rather have something huge and thick than necessarily printed.

On 10/2/2017 at 1:30 AM, Big Boy said:

You can buy REARZ out of the Netherlands...price is good..!...I think they make the thickest, noisiest diaper around..!..great.!

Yeah, since that post, I've purchased Rearz, since they now have much cheaper shipping to the US and have US sellers. Those diapers are excellent. I've got Abenas at the moment because I found a seller who sells them for $18 on Amazon with free shipping. I also have a couple of samples from Wearing Clouds of ABU Kiddos and Super Boompas and those hold almost as much as the Rearz Inspires do.

• 2 weeks later...

Same story for me too..!

Been reading some of your past posts,Sissy...have you ever tried a long leg high-waist , satin paneled girdle over diapers..?..a GREAT feel..!..especially if the diaper is big and heavy..!

Added update about the first time wearing the Inspire+. I wore it all night. Usually I change in the AM, this time I left it on for the rest of the day and thoroughly soaked it. It was really saggy and heavy and loved it. Finally changed it later in the afternoon. Boy it was heavy. Sure wish I had a scale to weigh it.

Rearz are my go to brands as they fit me the best. I usually use the standard inspire as it has a thicker outer shell than the inspire+. I have just got some inspire+ to try so will see how they go.

• 4 weeks later...

I wore these for at least 12 hours, 6PM until 6AM the next day. They were not to capacity but weighed in excess of 7 pounds. There is no use putting one on unless you have at least 12 hours to soak it! Very thick, very good fitting on an average medium guy. They sag when well flooded but that's to be expected from 7lbs of wetness!

Aren't they the best. 7 lbs. might be a bit conservative, I know in my case I'm sure they weighed more than that, at least sure felt like it. I've never had a diaper on that weighed that much, so it was so great feeling to have it be so heavy and sag so much when I walked around. I'm sure they still weren't at capacity either.  Not sure why,  but I sure loved that feel. Weird huh??????? LOL.

• 2 weeks later...

So I finally bought some of the Inspire Incontrol Rearz diapers.  I'm in my first one right now.  All I can say is WOW.  Very impressive.  I'm very happy with them.  I've wet a half dozen times already and they're nowhere near capacity. 

I normally use the Molis (thinner for the day, thicker ones at night), and they work perfectly, but I really didn't like how clinical they looked. When they switched the heavier ones from light purple to robin-egg blue, I really didn't like how they looked.

So I decided to start looking for a new option, ideally in plain white with no wetness indicator. I decided to get one bag each of the Inspire original and Incontrol+ (partly to see the difference).

OMG.

OMG they are amazing. I don't know how I could ever go back to anything else for night time. No worries at all about night time (I'm a side-sleeper, no issues). They are super comfy and are plain white, nothing on them at all. During the day, if you need any discretion at all, these won't work because they are super thick and crinkly. If there was a complaint, that would be it, but even that is meh because they don't even pretend to be discreet.

I can't recommend them enough. Well done, Rearz!

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome diapers...quite possibly the thickest I've ever worn when doubled. Hard to hide under sweatpants though...but oh well. Nice LOUD crinkle too

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...

Today is the public release of our review of the Rearz® Inspire+ Incontrol™ (nighttime brief)

we made a few changes in this review, the main one is a new press-out test that was recommended by a viewer! one is because this product is so thick and wide! 

this review also covers the Princess Pink ™, Safari™ and Seduction™ (manufacturer just announced the ending of the seduction model yesterday) these products are identical except the outer back sheet according to the manufacturer.

https://youtu.be/lOA6fLSudqQ

• 4 weeks later...

@Real world Incon

I called Rearz yesterday. You guys had a diaper with a super thick vintage PE backing that came 12 per pack I think it was. When I ordered my first case I thought they were called Inspire original, but the labels on the pack were wrong. The guy on the phone informed me that they are discontinued. This is a HUGE disappointment. These were the only diapers today that resembled the Attends from the 90s. I wrote multiple reviews about how great these diapers were as so did others. But I think I wrote the review in the wrong section because again, they had the wrong sticker on the packages. So I don't know what they were actually called, but I'm really upset. These diapers were amazing. You could go down slides at parks and they would not ripe.

There is nothing special about Rearz anymore if they are going going to start carrying junk like all these other diaper company's who keep trying to save money by selling think plastic backed diapers. The second case I bought was not the same. They are softer and the upper part of the diaper sags down now because the plastic is not as firm. My tape also comes off because of these new plastic on the second case I  got. Bring back the all white vintage PE backed diapers you guys had. Everything else is thin junk. Why would you guys stop selling these? Unless your manufacture stopped making them, it was  stupid thing to do. You guys keep making diapers with designs. How about realizing that an all white diaper with the same vintage PE backing as the vintage diapers of the 80s and 90s is what AB/DLs has been looking for. And you guys had it, and now it's gone.