LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rearz Inspire+ Incontrol L10

Has anyone ever tried these? Does anyone live near Rearz store?

2015-11-12%2019_44_55.png

http://www.rearz.ca/inspire-incontrol-preorder-p-733.html

The reason I ask is I am used to XP Medical A+ Level 4 and Abena M4 and while I love both, I was looking to try something new and looking for something even more obnoxiously thick than both of those brands, as I'd rather waddle than walk, and noise doesn't bother me. These diapers are supposed to hold more than either of those two brands.

I've heard Rearz can be expensive outside of Canada, but that doesn't bother me. I'd rather have something huge and thick than necessarily printed.

I live about 35 minutes from Rearz. The inspire-incontrol is the same as the Safari diaper without the print. No question that it is the thickest most absorbent diaper I have ever tried. I believe they will be in Dec 18-20.

• Like 1

Um... aside from the quantity of diapers per bag, what's the difference between the L10 and M10 cases? RearZ site has the L10 Inspire+ InControl information on the M10 case with no changes, so I'm kind of scratching my head on this one. If these are a step up from the original Inspire I definitely wouldn't mind seeing a Spoiled+ next. (I love that footprint pattern!)

I've seen a lot of "new" diaper prints as of late that are nothing more than a knock off from the original bambino diapers. This is all because of the tooling the China manufacture has. Now if only someone would copy the US version of Confidry, then we would be set with a really good adult-baby diaper for once.

43 minutes ago, Baby Brian said:

I've seen a lot of "new" diaper prints as of late that are nothing more than a knock off from the original bambino diapers. This is all because of the tooling the China manufacture has. Now if only someone would copy the US version of Confidry, then we would be set with a really good adult-baby diaper for once.

Then you must love the Crinklz diaper.

31 minutes ago, Baby Brian said:

Not sure how you don't see it. You said your self they are selling at $56 for 8 diapers- which is about a half-bag count. To get a whole bag you would need to order two of them at $112. Since the ebay posts were actually varied with some going over $60 I just rounded it off and came up with nearly the exact same number you just did.

I had learned a while ago that just a few diapers is not enough to get a full account of how well the work (or don't work). You need enough for at least a full week of testing them under varied conditions. This is because you may be retaining water when you start using them, but loosing that water a few days later. There's also normal work days, and weekend days which vary greatly in how you will use those diapers.

Also

I just ordered a "case" (36 diapers) of Rearz Safari based on this thread. I'm excited, but DAMN, that's an expensive diaper. Even by the case, it ended up being more than $4.50 per diaper. They really better blow my socks off for that price!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wasn't thrilled with the thickness of the Inspire line (which I thought would be like the regular Spoiled line, only to find out it wasn't lol) ...
Edit: Only reason I wasn't "thrilled" was because I was comparing them to the Spoiled line, which is a premium product.

• 1 year later...

American distributor! Cushie Tooshies. $98 for a case of inspire +. Best diapers ever! Super thick, mad capacity, swell like a balloon and haven't had one leak. Same shell as the inspire so the extra padding makes them ride lower. If you're fitting a little snug in your current size, buy the next one up. Holds more that way anyway.

7 hours ago, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

American distributor! Cushie Tooshies. $98 for a case of inspire +. Best diapers ever! Super thick, mad capacity, swell like a balloon and haven't had one leak. Same shell as the inspire so the extra padding makes them ride lower. If you're fitting a little snug in your current size, buy the next one up. Holds more that way anyway.

Recently I saw a review on Cooshie Tooshiez that said these diapers now come with a wetness indicator.

• 2 weeks later...

Question. I tried these once before and the medium hardly fit. I wear medium in almost anything, diapers included (the M4 is my go-to diaper; it fits me perfectly). Should I be trying these a size up?

Asking because I really wanna try Seductions, which are the same fit.