LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My thoughts of the adult kid forum

Demon-hunter

I'm so happy to see this forum getting the love and attention that (I think) it deserves! Bumping it up "above the fold" is a bold move that should be applauded. This is the forum I feel most akin to.

@Baby Brian, our podcast - ABDLcast - is what I think of as an"Adult Kid" show. It is who the show is produced by, and mainly geared toward.

Well, it's suppsed to be Adult KIDS and should have some resemblance to the real world lest it become some mondo bizarro's wish-fulfillment freak hole. Now where a discussion of minors using alchohol is not just two notches down from pedo in the child abuse world I do not

7 hours ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

Well, it's suppsed to be Adult KIDS and should have some resemblance to the real world lest it become some mondo bizarro's wish-fulfillment freak hole. Now where a discussion of minors using alchohol is not just two notches down from pedo in the child abuse world I do not

Actually the best option is probably "rules of the house"; i. e. parental discretion. unless otherwise indicated, Had a few glasses of wine when I was 10-12 and my first shot of beer when I was 7. But as part of an infant/toddler bottle, it is out of place. By the time I hit the Bud, I knew about being drunk. Pity they didn't have Carona then (since my beer was a smaller portion, I wonder if it would have been "Tiara")

But still, as I said, discussing doing this is considered two notches from pedo, as is any discussion of kids and real firearmss after that Uzi incident with the little girl. I could have gotten my hands on a real .22 when I was 8 any ttime I wanted and I had seen our pistol and been around when it was set off: Zero interest: What would I do with them? One of my friends, when I was 14 and he was about 11 had plenty of exposure to guns of all kinds has a boy in a hunting family. Hunting and fishing never resonated with me; too much work. Something else did. I was sent from fifth grade to Junior High School in 19i5i6 at age 11. About November, I started getting picked on. Now this school had kids up to 16 and I was 11, BUT, I was tall and fast. I started getting into fights I did not start and the grownups seemed unable to control this. Well. I think you can tell how I did because by March of 1957, I started to LIKE it. By '58, If I was not in one good fight a week. There was something wrong. And I did not have to START any of them, either. My grades were doing OK so I guess nobody complained