LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Banker Upgrade Special - Help Support our new Server!

DailyDi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/29/2016 at 0:53 PM, DailyDi said:

We could use a couple upgraders this month! Forum license will be up for renewal and that's $80 for 6 months

Pay Attention gang! I am offering a FREE!!!!!!!!! To the highest Donator, the BAMBINO VARIETY CASE!!! That's right if DD verifies you are the highest donator WE (I) will send you the case of your size (Hopefully Bambino still has them :) ) Case includes:

Mixed Bambino diapers: 2 Bags Classico, 2 Bags Bianco, and 2 Bags Teddy.

Donate Gang, this is your site, we gotta pay for it, you can help!...and as always smaller donations are appreciated as well.

I, as I'm sure DD doesn't mind if you want to team up and combine your donations, however I will ship the case to only one address, you all will have to figure out from there

Before you ask: Yes if you prefer one style, I will send a case of that instead. Bellisimo excluded :(

And This is for Continental U.S. ONLY, sorry my overseas friends!!! :)

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Repaid1 said:

Pay Attention gang! I am offering a FREE!!!!!!!!! To the highest Donator, the BAMBINO VARIETY CASE!!! That's right if DD verifies you are the highest donator WE (I) will send you the case of your size (Hopefully Bambino still has them :) ) Case includes:

Mixed Bambino diapers: 2 Bags Classico, 2 Bags Bianco, and 2 Bags Teddy.

Donate Gang, this is your site, we gotta pay for it, you can help!...and as always smaller donations are appreciated as well.

I, as I'm sure DD doesn't mind if you want to team up and combine your donations, however I will ship the case to only one address, you all will have to figure out from there

Before you ask: Yes if you prefer one style, I will send a case of that instead. Bellisimo excluded :(

And This is for Continental U.S. ONLY, sorry my overseas friends!!! :)

Just a quick note to clarify, I have absolutely nothing to do with the finances (other than I donate) with this site. Daily Di owns this site and handles all that on his end. My "Gift" is just to help promote the members here to donate to help with the overhead and costs. So donating to the site is all him, the diapers are all me :)

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...