LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My True Poop Story

sirpoopsalot

I just posted this story on another site and thought I would share it with everyone here.

It’s a little off topic I some might enjoy it. These events as a boy, no doubt, led to me having these same fetishes and an adult.

Going to catholic school back in the 70’s was very different I am sure than it is now. Back then they were very strict and basically they could treat the kids however they wanted. I/we got paddled for minor infraction almost daily. Most of the time it was in front of the whole class with our pants up, but I was also taken into the cloak room as it was called, and given a bare assed paddling on a few occasions. We were beaten across our palms with heavy rulers and made to stand in one position for hours while holding text books over our heads. You would not dare to ask to go to the bathroom during class hours unless it was an absolute emergency. Even then you may or may not be allowed to go. You were told that you should be able to control your bodily functions and to hold it till recess or until class ends. As a result the occasional accident was inevitable.

Well……

One morning while in the 3rd grade, I am running late for school. We had a single bathroom for all of us (mom dad and 4 kids ) so I did not get to poop in the morning like I was used to. It did not feel like I had to go that bad, only a little bit, so I figured I could hold it till recess at 10:00.

By the time class began at 8:00 I was regretting not pooping at home. My bowels were as full as they could be and I felt a rumble in my tummy that meant more was on the way.

“This is my own fault”, I thought to myself, “I will just have to suffer and hold it in till recess”. I bit my lip, sat straight up in my seat and clinched my butt checks tight together hoping for the best. Before long it was becoming unbearable. I could feel my anus starting to open from the inside and I began to sweat. In panic I raised my hand.

“What is it Mr. DiSalo?” Ms. Hogan was an old cranky bitch.

“May I please be excused, Ms Hogan, I have to go very bad.”

Her eyes narrowed with a look of contempt.

“We take care of our business before and after class. You’re old enough to be able to control yourself. You can wait another hour until recess.”

“But PLEASE I really have to…”

“ENOUGH! Don’t you understand English young man?”

“Now you can go stand in the corner for the next hour.”

As I stood up I lost control and felt a mass of poop force its way old into my tight fotl briefs. I squeezed as hard as I could trying to kept it in but I just couldn’t. It came in waves…some would come out…I would squeeze to stop it…then more would come… The kids sitting next to me heard and/or smelled it and began to giggle under their breath. I went to corner in the front of the class room and put my face in the corner.

“Mr. DiSalo…come over here.”

While standing in front her she bent over and sniffed. She wrinkled her ugly nose, smirked and asked way too loudly: Did you just have a bowel movement in your trousers, Mr. DiSalo?

There was a moment of silence before the whole class erupted in laughter and I burst into tears.

“QUIT!” The old witch shouted.

She sent me to nurse who called my mother to come pick me up. The nurse was very pretty had having to tell her what happened was very humiliating. She was kind and sympathetic and told me it happens to everyone one in while and that she was no exception. I remember thinking about it happening to her a started to laugh.

My mother was very angry. She scolded me all the way home. Once home I was told to strip. She cleaned my filthy bottom with paper towels (not gently either) and put me in the bath tub.

After the bath I was taken into her bedroom, put over her knee a spanked with a large marble hair brush she had. I never had been spanked like that before. The swats came fast and hard and before long I was screaming and crying. Finally the spanking was done and she told me to return to the bathroom. She removed a large red enema bag from the closet and filled it to the brim.

“Since you can not control your bowels you will need to have some practice” she said as she bent me over and inserted the nozzle into my anus. She emptied the entire bag into me and told me to sit on toilet without releasing a drop. I was able to hold it for a minute. or 2 before my ass gave way to the ½ gallon of warm water inside me.

“Well since you released without permission we will have to start all over again spanking and all. I was brought back into the bedroom and given another spanking this one even harder and longer, followed by another enema. This time I was able to hold it for 20 minutes then allowed to release.

Even though I hated it at the time, as an adult it has become a big turn on. My girlfriend and I sometimes role play and we act out the incident. I have pleasured myself many, many times over the years while recalling that day. The only difference is that in my fantasy it is the pretty nurse giving me the spanking and enema.

• 4 weeks later...

I actually wanted to be a baby as early as 4 or 5, and I did poop in my pants one time on purpose around that age. However, I think my real interest in pooping my pants or diaper started witha major accident at a family reunion. I'd gone for a walk around the farm where the reunion wasw being held, and tried to get grandpa to stop and let me poop in the woods, but he just said to wait til we got back. I tried to hold it, but I didn't make it. Our familt, at gatherings like that one always had a table for us kids, away from the adults. My plate was ready when we got back, and I was so ashamed of what I;d done in my pants that I snuck off and sat down in my poopy pants to eat lunch. Of course, poop went everywhere when I sat in it. I managed to get about halfway through lunch before one of the older girls went and told my mom that I smelled like I'd pooped in my pants. Mom came over and I was busted. It was all very shameful and embarrassing, but thinking about it later, I realized I'd liked the feelings, and I resolved to do it again. That was when I was 9, and now, in my 60s I'm still having deliberate accidents in my pants.

Our familt, at gatherings like that one always had a table for us kids, away from the adults.

Yes our family had a kids table also. You know what's funny is back then I couldn't wait to be old enough to sit at the adults table and now I wish I could sit at the childrens tablel. At a party last summer I sat bored stiff as my Uncle talked on and on about the goverment and politics while at the kids table they were dicusing who was more powerful Superman or the incredible Hulk. I hade to join that conversation 'cause the hulk would kick supermans ass!