LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mary Janes (where to find'em)

blitz1027

• 2 weeks later...

Use DiapermanAl's LINK and refine your search down from 115K sizes colors material heels etc.to your ball park.

Also you might go to Payless Footwear; Famous Footwear and DSW sites for further search.

• 2 weeks later...

If I were you I'd look at Bodyline yokoso they're a japanese brand that do reasonably cheap suuuuuuuuper cute lolita style wear they even have scalloped styled mary janes, I really cant recommend them enough, also their sales are amazing and... I've spent too much money there because I have a full wardrobe from them but they really do cutesy well and everythings available in different colours until they sell out and they do larger sizes as well.

On December 13, 2015 at 11:41 AM, littlekat said:

If I were you I'd look at Bodyline yokoso they're a japanese brand that do reasonably cheap suuuuuuuuper cute lolita style wear they even have scalloped styled mary janes, I really cant recommend them enough, also their sales are amazing and... I've spent too much money there because I have a full wardrobe from them but they really do cutesy well and everythings available in different colours until they sell out and they do larger sizes as well.

They do have some nice stuff but if I'm reading their sizing chart right there is no way any of their stuff will ever fit me.

• 2 years later...

I have a pair of Dansko black patent leather Mary Janes with the single strap and prominent buckle on the strap. I looked for these for years and finally found the shoes that fulfilled my deepest fantasies. These shoes are the " Marcelle" on the Dansko website and I think they go up to size 43 or equivalent to size 11 in men.

These are the true black shiny Mary Janes you imagine a schoolgirl may wear, and are worth looking into

Not a Sissy, but we had ordered a bunch of them once from a Marching band/Colorguard catalog for a show we had done.  I have no idea what that catalogue was called (and it was quite a few years back)  But I imagine many dance websites/catalogs may still carry Mary Janes.