LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Life after College (private between susiesparkle and dontyouloveyourmommy)

susie.sparkle

Marissa grimaced as her mother fitted her with the harness again, fidgeting as she did so. "Alright, fine, mommy," she protested indignantly. "I don't like it, but fine." She wilted when she moved a little and the locked plastic pants crinkled and crumpled, causing her to grimace. I should've decided sooner, she grimaced in hindsight.

Wendy glared down at her daughter. "Oh I'm afraid my little girl is still thinking she's a big girl!" She laughed, faking a smile for Erin. "Anyway, we must be going." As they walked off, Wendy laid five smacks to her daughter's bottom. "I told you not to remove it." She then took out some string, tying it so her daughter couldn't remove it.

Marissa grimaced as the pacifier was forced back into her mouth and stamped her feet petulantly., Eliciting muffled "Ow," with each strike to her rear, doing her best to not draw attention to herself as they walked forward to the gate.

• 2 weeks later...

Marissa of course was beside herself. Dammit, she should really have gone with the out of town option. Her old friends were no help, and what's more her old girlfriend was... Well, she was a traitor.

Marissa just stood there nonchalantly, just wanting some time free of her mother for once, though she was starting to wonder if her ex-girlfriend was all that much of an improvement with regard to company.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have missed Christmas with your mommy. I mean, however did you manage without her checking your pull ups in your dorm," Jessica smirked. "You are too a little girl, just look at you. You always were a Mama's Girl. It's okay, not all of us can be big girls." She looked at the sippy cup. "Well I'm not surprise she took your phone. You'd probably try to run away and to where? Me?" She laughed. "I would put you in a fluffy diaper in two point five seconds flat. Oh yes I would, yes I would." She tickled her chin.

• Like 1

"Things have been great." Jessica said with a smirk. "I graduated from Columbia with Honors and I'll be working at my father's law office while I go to law school. I also have a new girlfriend. Perhaps you remember Paris?" Paris was the girl that had always had a thing for Jessica. She chased after her time and time again. Jessica had always told Marissa she only had eyes for her. "She's just such a great woman. We have such amazing sex. And the best part is, she never wets her pants or needs a paci. And she's an orphan. Which is tragic, but I don't have to worry about her mommy stepping in and turning her into a baby."

"Oh, I know!" Paris squealed. "Picture time! Jessie, take a picture with the little one!" Jessica grinned and took the plate from Marissa, setting it on a table. She held her girlfriend close, lifting up her dress so the locking panties showed. Paris snapped a picture. "Perfect! Facebook material!"

(Not trying to rush you sweet pea, just figured it makes for good banter. Mwah.)

"Aw I'm did you felt they were being mean," Wendy cooed. "And that's fine, Pumpkin. Just let Mommy know. But I do think I'll refill your sippy cup." She grabbed it and walked off, filling it up with more water and laxitives. She returned and handed it to her. "I see my little girl ate all her nummy food. Good job princess! Mommy's so proud of you!" She wiped off her face and threw the plate out for her.

((*blushes*))

It was more than thinking they were being mean, Marissa seethed, still biting her lip. She settled for nodding though,

"Now Rissy, that's not very polite or ladylike to roll your eyes," Wendy chastised, laying a swift spank to her bottom. She sat down and pulled Mariss over her lap, laying down another ten sharp smacks to her bottom. "You should know better than that. Mommy hates to spank you, but you have been so, so naughty lately." When she finished, she sat her down.

This just keeps getting worse and worse, Marissa thought, squirming as her mother pulled her over and began to spank her pullup covered posterior, the locking cover rustling with each strike.

Marissa groaned at the continuing lecture. It was a short one, granted, but she had a feeling she was going to be getting quite a lot of this, and it was already grating on her.She's just saying all this to get a rise out of you, to make you have a tantrum so she can justify her actions. Keep your cool. Fortunately, on this occasion Marissa was up to the task and promptly turned away to get comfortable in her position, not the easiest thing given that she was basically having a nap outside.