LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Snatched in the night (babykatie)

ash5150

Katie frowns at the news that the little boy Jamie has not medical cover and replies "Well then I will have to get you medical coverage then, don't worry it will not cost you while your living here with me and Lilly". She goes and picks Jamie off the floor and sits him in her lap "Shh sweetie we will look after and care for your needs" she reassures him in her warm motherly tone. Meanwhile in the kitchen Lilly starts to service up dinner once the pasta is cooked and read to serve, she sets the table and and dishes the dinner up before calling Katie and Jamie to the table "Dinner is served get it while it is hot". Katie smiles at the news of dinner being ready she lets Jamie up "Sweetie go and wash your hands then we can eat" She says before going and washing her own hands.

Lilly washes her hands once more after the food is served and before Katie and Jamie enter the room, she takes her seat at the table and does not tuck in until they arrive. "So Jamie I hope you are settling in okay and that you like your room we can always redecorate it with in reason" Lilly says in a warm tone.

Jamie balked as he was so easily picked up and plopped down on the woman's lap. He squirmed and fought to get down but finally settled down with a pronounced pout across his freckled face. He was so unused to physical comfort that he couldn't force himself to relax in her arms.

Katie watched Jamie return carefully while they where eating knowing he was not used to this attention but at the same time she wanted to breakdown his barriers and show him that it is nice to be cared for for once. Katie takes small bites careful not to make a mess as spaghetti was one of those meals that no matter how careful you are in eating it it can come back and make a mess of you. She thanks Lilly for cooking them such a nice meal.

Lilly smiles as both of them sit and eat there meals thanking her "Your both very welcome it is a pleasure to cook for three and not just two" She says and eats her meal, she wanted to know what the plan was tomorrow "If you are not busy tomorrow I was thinking maybe me and Jamie could go out somewhere and get to know each other?".

Jamie made a pleased sound sound as he quickly dug into the food. The boy grew up eating mostly canned or frozen food since his dad always seemed to have something better than provide a decent meal for his child. The boy happily ate, scooping up big mouthfuls of the spaghetti into his mouth. Glancing between the two, he thought it quite odd that the two woman were essentially talking over his head, as Lilly had really asked Katie and not him. The young male just shrugged, knowing he luckily didn't have any classes the following day.

Katie to Jamie after listening to Lilly "Sweetie you don't have to the choice is your but how about tomorrow afternoon you and Lilly go out and spend some time bonding, after all if we going to be living together we might as well get to know each other better. After dinner sweetie I want to go over today's class with you seeing as your next class with me is not for a few weeks I want you to have a little edge and be ahead of the class."

Lilly to Jamie putting her arm around his shoulder she then asks him "So sweetie if you could do anything or go anywhere you wanted tomorrow where would you like to go?"

Jamie groaned, wishing that he didn't have to deal with anymore school stuff, but knew that wasn't an option. Grumpily nodding his head, he showed that he would do what the older woman had asked of him. Looking up at Lilly, the brunnette contemplated, not really sure what they could do. He'd always loved books and being read to when his mother was around, but he didn't think going to a bookstore would put him in a good mood after having just been fired. "Umm, do you like the aquarium?" He asked, the boy totally unsure what the other woman liked and didn't.

Katie giggles as Jamie groans very much like a little boy who's not getting his own way "Now now sweetie as your teacher I do know what's best much like a mommy does too", when Jamie accepts his fate she smiles cooing to him "Now there's a good boy I know you would see I am just looking out for your best interests". Lilly in reply "Yes I do really enjoy watching and learning all about the different aquatic lifeforms, it is your afternoon though you do not have to please me with your choice I would be happy doing something you wanted to do". Once everyone had finished she cleaned away the table and looks at Jamie "In this house we have rules that homework is to be completed before you can have desert so please be a good boy for us" she coo's.

Jamie hadn't realized that he'd finished his entire plate of food before Lilly started scooping then up to be washed. The boy was starting to relax a bit around the two, finally just chalking up their odd behavior to just being their particular personality. Besides, he'd much rather someone be overly friendly to him than mean. Nodding his head as he stood, Jamie looked over at Lilly.

"Sorry if I seams to of rushed you sweetie I did not mean to do that one bit, after all food s there to be enjoyed and not rushed" Lilly smiles seeing he was starting to relax a bit better around her. She smiles and listens to the reply about the aquarium "Awww sweetie I bet that was lovely for you while I can never be your mom, maybe we can become friends and I can help you over come some of the hurt and sadness that must still be there. Losing you you mom must of really been hard going on you sorry sweetie" Lilly says allowing him to go get his book once he is ready too. "I am sorry if I triggered your memories of your past I did not mean to do that" Lilly explains once he returns and she is done loading the dishwasher.

Katie just watches Lilly and Jamie in silence thinking that is might be best to let them work out things between them both. Once he returns with his books Katie comforts him as best as she can she can tell he is not quite ready to start work yet. "Do you want a drink before we get started? If so what would you like sweetie?" Katie asks once she deemed him ready to start working on the notes. They start by comparing notes and adding to Jamie's notebook as and where needed before starting on the textbooks and exercises that was part of today's earlier class, before finally moving on to a questions and answers session once they where both satisfied with the work they put away his books and notepad for the evening. "What desert do you want ice cream or chocolate cake?" she asks in her cooing voice.

Jamie did his best to keep his tough front up, shrugging his shoulders at Lilly's comments about loosing his mom. He always reasoned that he was so younge when it happened that he could actually remember much about her anyways. He just kept his head down and stayed quite as he opened up his books.

Lilly got the water for him and places it on the table within reach as Jamie studied with Katie to get ahead in class, "There we go sweetie what a good boy you are doing your homework as a reward, I think we can certainly go get you a few nice things for your room to help it feel more homely for you" Lilly says before kissing his forehead.

Once they are finished Katie asks Jamie "Sweetie do you have any night clothes for bed time at your apartment?", before preparing Jamie, Lilly and herself some cake and handing it to them both. When she is thanked by them she replies your welcome and sits down with them to eat cake. Lilly wants to remind Jamie to go potty and also to get a pull-ups of but does not want a power struggle on her hands so leaves it and just thanks Katie for the cake and eats in silence.