LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

so im like 85-90% sure that the wife and i are going to move to south Carolina in the next 6 months or so (depending on money) looking for around the greenville easley area. anyone from there??

Betty Pooh our site mod is from there, I been down to visit twice. A really nice area to live... You can PM him here if you would like with questions or concerns I'm sure :)

• 2 years later...
At least a half dozen of us live in the Greenville area and there are at least a dozen more state-wide. Being more a hermit-ite than socialite I've not met anyone in person from here :whistling:
Bettypooh
i live in Hendersonville, and would love to meet you

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

here it is about 3 years later and i havent moved to SC we want to but just havent been able to. we had an opportunity to move to tex-ass so we did a little over a year ago. we moved back to maine less than a year later and we are still trying to recuperate financially from that mess i will never go back to texas so maybe some day i wiull get to SC. we just got a rent here in maine so we are going to try and settle down weve moved way too much (around the state and out of state) in the past few years we want to plant our feet somewhere for a while