LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

more proof miley is an adult baby

From a small bit of research these appear to be from behind the scenes of the music video that other people have talked about before. I still have my doubts, a young woman playing with the props from her video and horsing around backstage don't convince me but it does lend credence to those who say she is one.

Still think it is all a publicity stunt myself, the only person who knows for sure either way is Miley.

There's a third picture where you can clearly see the tabs of a diaper under her dress. I think she is a bit of an AB, and that's okay. We should welcome her to our world, the same way we were all welcomed :)

21 hours ago, cruxshadow said:

Huh, it looks like a baby bottle bong made completely out of glass. I've never seen anything like that; kind of an odd item to make.

I wouldn't say it's odd if you're both an AB and a stoner. I've never use weed so I'm only going off of second-hand information, but I know people who've seen some pretty creative/innovative bong designs before, and this isn't that different from what they've described. (Besides, what do you expect from a drug that's associated with increased creativity and is largely responsible for a good portion of classic American music? ;) )

19 hours ago, wetatnight said:

miley is an out of control person

if she continues on the path she's on I don't see her living a long life

Eh, I'd hardly call her "out of control" by any means. Sure, her theatrics are over-the-top, but no moreso than any other well-known performer. Despite archaic laws that prevent its widespread use, Marijuana is actually less harmful (and might even be more beneficial) than alcohol so it's not like she's doing anything that'd shorten her life. She's not engaging in violent criminal activity like Justin Bieber or doing hard drugs synonymous with Charlie Sheen, so I'd hardly say that she's out of control.

7 hours ago, Dirty Diaper/Maxipad Lover said:

(Besides, what do you expect from a drug that's associated with increased creativity and is largely responsible for a good portion of classic American music? ;) )

Better music than Miley makes :P

Still a bit skeptical. After all, Shirley MacLaine once wore what looked like a real cloth baby diaper and sucked a real baby bottle for a magazine pic, but that doesn't mean she's an AB. What was the context in which those pictures were taken? Are they just candids for social media?

If she is an AB, good for her, though given her reputation it might reinforce people's perception of us as strange.

2 hours ago, Rachel Emily said:

Still a bit skeptical. After all, Shirley MacLaine once wore what looked like a real cloth baby diaper and sucked a real baby bottle for a magazine pic, but that doesn't mean she's an AB. What was the context in which those pictures were taken? Are they just candids for social media?

If she is an AB, good for her, though given her reputation it might reinforce people's perception of us as strange.

From what I could tell they are backstage shots from a music video she filmed which is why I think it is someone playing around with props whilst waiting for the next take rather than anything else.

On 11/13/2015, 10:11:28, Rachel Emily said:

3 hours ago, WakkoWannaBe said:

I'm kinda weird-ed out by the obsession with whether or not she's an AB.

It's because for those desperate for public acceptance or think that others knowing and accepting them will help them accept themselves they see any famous person who might be AB as a possible figurehead... And because there are rumours about Miley, a lot of people here pay extra attention to her. Such as the person who came in chat the other night shouting about it and declaring her our "Queen"!

On 11/13/2015, 1:11:28, Rachel Emily said:

Are you suggesting AB's aren't strange?