LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Hybrid Diaper

DailyDi

Really excited about this new prototype Bambino is currently testing. Incredible comfortable with an innovative stretch-wing system with Velcro tabs for an adjustable fit. I was able to get a whole bag of them for testing, and was very impressed!

Absorbency is insane, tested them while I was ill and in bed 12+ hours and stayed dry without feeling like I needed to change.

Stretch-panel sides keeps the diaper snug against your body when active, and prevents sagging and naked-bottom-syndrome.

Pardon my ignorance, but what makes this a "hybrid" diaper? I don't see anything that makes it appear any different than any other disposable other than the fact that it looks like it has velcro-style fasteners, which I don't believe other Bambino products use. I definitely like that print though, so I hope it makes it to the final version.

On Wed Nov 11 15:15:47, pikachu said:

What is this Hybrid means?

I'm still trying to figure out what Bambino means by a "Hybrid" diaper as well here. Can anyone explain this? It doesn't even seem like Bambino has an explanation of what makes this diaper a "hybrid" on their website, and it looks like a standard disposable. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It's a plastic-backed diaper, including plastic going out toward the wings for side coverage, but then with the stretch sides, featuring a wide stretch panel with the two tabs coming off from it.

10 hours ago, DailyDi said:

It's a plastic-backed diaper, including plastic going out toward the wings for side coverage, but then with the stretch sides, featuring a wide stretch panel with the two tabs coming off from it.

Thanks Mikey, this makes a lot more sense now. :) So basically the "hybrid" is that it's a plastic-backed diaper with features typically associated with cloth-like diapers, that makes a lot of sense to me now.

• 2 weeks later...