LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rearz Safari

Those are pretty cute. But if they're going for babyish prints reminiscent of those from one's youth, they should be in softer pastel colors, without hard black outlines. That said, I wouldn't turn them down!

12 hours ago, PullUpDiaperLover said:

Wow, very cute! Love em, but 36 for 120.00 plus shipping, yikes. Just got 80 Sissy for 120.00 delivered. Must be the small orders and graphics all over killing Rearz and Amor.....May have to splurge on a few for play, but cannot be a regular for me.

The Safaris are

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, PullUpDiaperLover said:

Got mine today, love the all over print. Although personally as a LG more into girly colors. Just like ABU space this is more of a thick waddling and play diaper. Less of a daily work diaper sue to bulk.

Just a play diaper, eh?

• 5 weeks later...

I got a case (36 diapers) of these and am almost halfway through. They struck me as super expensive, but then I realized it was CAD. Still not cheap, but they really hold up and are very cute. 10 hours easily. Last through the night or the work day without a problem. I don't think they show due to my baggy clothes. Would definitely order them again if not for the price. They'd be my favorite diaper.

• 1 month later...

Rearz's diaper line seam to be cut smaller then most I wear a medium Dry 24/7 and I have enough overlap on the sides but in a medium inspire + or safaris the sides seam to just slightly overlap and are way tighter fitting.

I found that to be the case for me with Snuggies, the lower tapes only just reached around my thighs. I broke a few when the tape would rip out of the slightly flimsy but smooth plastic.

So got my hands on the Rearz and the ABUs, looks like the Rearz is thicker although it might just be be packaging differences.