LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adam Ruins Everything - AB/DL appearance

That was cute, and true... kind of. Flushable wipes really aren't flushable, but they are more hygienic than regular toilet paper. The idea of toilet paper being "good enough" and wanted to be cleaner is a "marketing scam" is a bit ridiculous. Wipes do indeed have their place (especially for diapered people like us, which - credit to the people behind this - did not ridicule us nearly as much as I feared) but I thought it was interesting they didn't mention bidets, which are not only much more hygienic than toilet paper but also reduces waste caused by both toilet paper and wipes!

51 minutes ago, minachan16 said:

The idea of toilet paper being "good enough" and wanted to be cleaner is a "marketing scam" is a bit ridiculous. Wipes do indeed have their place (especially for diapered people like us, which - credit to the people behind this - did not ridicule us nearly as much as I feared) but I thought it was interesting they didn't mention bidets, which are not only much more hygienic than toilet paper but also reduces waste caused by both toilet paper and wipes!

Totally. I don't even use diapers for #2, and

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/23/2016 at 2:44 PM, NateSean said:

Maybe you've just been really lucky, or your plumbing's not as old fashioned as others. It doesn't mean the people who voted it are "G.D. morons", it just means they had roughly the same bad experience I had that you've been lucky enough to avoid.

I think you might have misread my post. I was in agreement that wipes are not flushable.

• 8 months later...

I'm not convinced one is better than the other when it comes to flushing. There's no argument when it comes to what cleans better though. I typically only need 2 or 3 wet wipes. That's a lot less material being flushed compared to using regular TP for me.