LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

married and trying

I echo Babble's praise to you for trying to indulge him. People have horror stories about their spouses discovering their little side.

A lot of ABDLs go through what is called the "binge/purge" cycle - which is what it sounds like it is. They indulge to the max, but after indulging they often feel bad for what they've done, and then throw out everything that they have ("purge").

Balance is usually the key to stopping this. Not sure what your baby time with him is like, but try to avoid a baby time that lasts too long or is too.....immersive (for lack of a better word). Which is to say: don't indulge too much! Instead of a heavily indulging baby time that only happens once a month, shoot for a mildly indulging baby time that happens every week or two. Spread it out.

I need more information, if at all possible, but here is my slant on this. If he's an AB and likes to be treated as a bABy by Mommy, then bottles and other prop accessories will set the mood. I suggest you get playful, and if you can get him aroused and make sure he satisfies your needs also. Then tie him up and and make sure he's secure, diaper him, fill the bottle with some type of liquid, juice or milk and I suggest you spike with OTC diuretics and or laxatives to insure diaper compliance. Once he's done his infantile doody (duty), manually stimulate him, either blindfolded or how ever you desire. If this is sexual for he and you, then enjoy the adult orgasms as Mommy and bABy.

If he's into humiliation, take him out diapered at a time when you know he's going to bABify his diapers and have some fun that way also. Keep him diapered all the time and dress him as childish as you can and be a doting parent, frequent diaper checks and diaper pats. Something about the wump a diapered posterior makes that puts the fear of God in an AB or DL in public. Use the loudest diapers and vinyl or plastic pants that you can hear and anyone savvy and in proximity might identify as a person diapered. The truth is, most people are so absorbed in their own worlds, unless the diaper is sticking out, most will are oblivious to his state, but his state of mind and imagination are going to tell him different, enjoy the look on his when when you do a diaper check or ask him he needs a change within earshot of usually a person or group of people.

You need to make sure he knows that you will kill or die to protect as any Mother would, but you also must let him know who is in charge and who is in diapers.

In the Hotel or Motel, you might diaper him and demand that he go to the ice machine and retrieve ice and drinks for the both of you. When he returns, pat his diaper at the door and say, "good bABy, Mommy loves you, thank you for doing that hon" or other term of endearment. If it's warm, you might put him in shorts and go down to a restaurant during the day and make sure you have a diaper bag with you to change him if needed. If you don't mind messy diaper changes, bring enema's, suppositories, diuretics and other misc. toys for your and his enjoyment.

If you can also pick up either spandex or bicycle compression shorts and put them over his diapers to keep them from sagging. Pick up some locking vinyl or rubber pants and surprise him with the famous "CLICK" that says he's not in control anymore of even his most basic bodily functions and all contents are the property of Mommy until she decides to unlock and change bABy.

The important thing is enjoy each other and the power exchange for that time. If he attempts to regain the feeling as an adult after he climaxes, this is a common binge and purge syndrome many AB/DL's experience after climax. This is where it becomes a strong desire to regain the control and attempt to posture as the Alpha. Make sure you remind him, who's in diapers, who wears diapers? If he has wet and or soiled then climaxed in the diapers it's even easier to keep

Part of being a bABy is that you don't get or have choices, where you go, (pun) or how you are treated when the diaper calls and nature answers. The humiliation aspect is to REMOVE any resemblance of his control as he's the bABy and you're the MOMMY. The fun part is when he realizes that it's you and he and the diaper. It's humbling and humiliating and for many arousal occurs without out that control also.

I'd recommend you focus more on his own level of acceptance too. This goes way deeper than just a binge/purge cycle, though curbing this cycle is often a "first step" towards getting there. It sounds like he isn't even that far though, so the two of you still have a long ways to go.

Try getting him to FULLY understand that there is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to wear a diaper. A mental need is every much as important as a physical need, and it should be embraced- not buried. Given it also not illegal, nor immoral, there really isn't a reason for him to hide this side of himself- let alone to be ashamed of it.

I do have a few really good ways of looking at things, as well as facing them. Unfortunately a few of the admins here don't like hearing the truth, so I won't say it here for their sakes. Feel free to message me if you'd like to listen though.

Communication is always the best in any of these types of relationships. I hear people in vanilla (non kinky) talk about the difficulty of their relationships (not to say they are not complicated and complex cause all relationships are) but now add another complex layer to the fold and you get where I am headed. You both have to focus on

First of all, good for you for accepting this side of your husband and, at the same time, setting limits on this part of your relationship. After all, this is not about him it's about you as a couple.

I'd like to make a few points and offer you some suggestions to help you understand and nurture this part of your relationship.

First, you need to understand that no two people with this syndrome are exactly the same. The best way to figure out what your husband

• Like 1