LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

which adult cloth diaper is the best?

the best one is the one that fits, feels, looks and absorbs the best on you, there are a number of styles and fabrics available: Flat, pre folds, fitted, contours.

I have made some of my diapers, and purchased diapers from places like changingtimesdiaperco.com babypants.com,

It is not the question of "Which one is the best?", but "How do I figure out which is the best?"

That depends on what you want and when you want it. What you would wear to bed may not be what you would have during the day.

The best answer is learn what is out there and decide what and how you wish to do what you wish to do and match the two up

Since I wear many full-circle skirts, I can wear thicker diapers than a Boy would and things like that

I make my own using diaper flannel that I order from fabric.com for just under $4.00 a yard. Diaper flannel comes in different widths. The size that works for me is 27" wide and I cut it to approximately 36" long and hem the ends. I make soaker panels out of Zorb encased in Birdseye diaper flannel. The panels I make are 9" wide by about 17" long. Zorb is available from wazoodle.com. Of course it helps to be handy with a sewing machine since I also make my own waterproof pants out of PUL (polyurethane laminate vinyl). You can save some serious money if you can "do it yourself."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...