LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do you guys wear women's panties?

Backindiapers

To the point of this topic, I step into my full briefs like my wife does, one foot at a time and slide them up over my hips to get a good fit.

Expanding on the topic a bit, I have worn woman's panties exclusively now for at least 25years,  and do not even have a pair of men's briefs or even boxers.   I do have what could be called ladies boxers or long leg panties, that I wear on occasion, but typically it would be nylon traditional briefs, except of course unless I am wearing a diaper!

I don’t wear women’s, actually. I wear little adult baby girls panties, that cover plastic pants and diapers, or a training panty. These aim to be more sissy girl cute, then being big girl sexy. 

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Framing things in that context, I’m perfectly comfortable with being both a diaper lover and a crossdresser (M to F) at the same time.  Although I am both of them all of the time, I choose to enjoy them one at a time.  I will simply go with whatever ‘floats my boat’ when I wake up in the morning.  Of course there’s more to my complex personality than those two traits, but I talk about only those two so as to keep the discussion as short as possible.

So let’s say that I wake up in the morning wanting a little ‘baby time’.  Then I will diaper myself at which time I will gush a huge pee in my diaper as soon as I finish taping it.  Without changing the diaper, I put on my bib, get into the adult high chair and then my wife spoon feeds me as much baby food as I want.  When that’s done, I get on my back in the bed and she gives me a bottle or two of warm formula, which I drink while enjoying my wet diaper.  While I am still drinking, if the need arises, I will start pooping.  Now she and I have this agreement:  If there’s no poop then she will clean me and change me and give me the pacifier when I’m done with the formula.  However if there is poop, then I’m on my own.  I still get the pacifier, but I will have to clean up my mess after I’m done enjoying it.  So when I poop, I will want to enjoy it as long as I can, until my anus starts burning or itching or my tummy starts rumbling because of a load that is half in me and half in my diaper.  I’m talking here about the kind of poop that no amount of farting can dislodge. 

So let’s say that I wake up in the morning wanting a little ‘girl time’. I start by dressing myself, except for my wife hooking my bra at the back.  I will then put on my garter belt, nylons, kotex pad and ‘big girl’ panties (I like the kind with tons of ruffles).  If I wear a fitted dress, then she zips up the back for me.  I actually prefer a dress that is fitted on top but ‘full’ on the bottom.  Dressing “fem” gets me extremely aroused, which is why I like the ‘fuller’ dress that has tons of folds or layers on the bottom half.  While I’m not huge by any means, I still don’t want my bone to be too obvious.  I always put on my own lipstick and paint my own nails, but she always does my makeup for me.  I once tried to do my own makeup, but that was a total disaster.  If I’m having a lazy day on the other hand, instead of getting dressed at all, I just stay home and lounge in my baby doll PJ’s.  Of course there’s those other times when I want my ‘girl time’ to be totally ‘slutty’. I do that by wearing my sexy little pleated ‘school girl’ skirt and…….  I won’t go any further, I think you get the picture.

• Like 1

I made the transition from woman's panties, then to training panties, and now finally to diapers permanently.  Male underwear was completely removed from my dressers I would guess around 2013.  

When I did wear panties I had a similar desire I have now with my diapers.  I always wanted them to be pink.  Pink is just color that makes a sissy happy.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/17/2018 at 9:04 AM, MarkSmith said:

I made the transition from woman's panties, then to training panties, and now finally to diapers permanently.  Male underwear was completely removed from my dressers I would guess around 2013.  

When I did wear panties I had a similar desire I have now with my diapers.  I always wanted them to be pink.  Pink is just color that makes a sissy happy.

What a great idea for myself too. I've always wore diapers and panties  but now I am going to be a little girl for awhile.  Thank you for your idea

• 1 month later...

how do i wear them? i usually put my right leg through the right hole, followed by my left leg through the left hole, and pull them up :D

as for style though, bigger is better: granny panties, briefs and bikinis. those are my preferred choices not only for myself, but what i think looks best on women (i like leaving something to the imagination, its more fun). i don't care for thongs, and if i wanted to wear boyshorts i've got my regular underwear. on rare occasions i'll wear panties over diapers (when i go full on super-sissy), but typically don't because you can't feel the panties and you can't see the diaper. when i'm wearing panties i want to feel the panties, and when i'm wearing diapers i want to see the diaper.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

I have been wearing women's panties for a very long time. I've tried vanity fair and a lot of others,love them all. But my most favorite has been a seller on eBay. She makes the best fitting panties for us guys with a very wide crotch to hold everything in all in nylon/polyester. And she makes diaper covers for that pretty look. Look for marysnaughtybutnice. 

• 3 months later...

I thew out my guys underwear in my late teens, as soon as i wore panties i never went back as they felt and feel better for me. I find high legs to be comfortable and full briefs to fit the best but have worn all styles. Helps that i have a small clitty when it comes to panties. Overall i prefer nappies lol

• Like 1
On 12/25/2017 at 3:43 PM, shveddiapersissy said:

I've had a long time fascination with fem stuff especially panties. I just love the silky, altho almost always nylon briefs. Wife was never really into it, but I finally convinced her that they felt so much better than the cotton male underwear and she started buying them for me. Wife has passed on several pairs of control briefs and I really like the tighter feel. Almost like wearing my tight pullup diapers. 

Nylon panties are great for in between seasons; not too hot or cold. I find control briefs are great worn over pull ups. They really keep a well loaded pull up in place. Feels good too. That's what I am wearing just now.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been pantied full time for close to six months now after my wife decided that anyone locked in a pink plastic chastity cage shouldn’t be allowed to wear men’s underwear. She has purchased me quite the variety since then, briefs, bikinis and thongs. Most are designed for men with a pouch area that fits my caged member nicely, but if wearing women’s panties I’m in a size XL.