LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do you guys wear women's panties?

Backindiapers

I think your problem might be the style panties you buy, try some full cuts they may be just the ticket for you.

I would try buying a size over what you would normally buy, a very good way would be to buy some bargain priced panties in different styles to try to get some that would fit then buy the better stuff when you zero in on the right panties for your body style.

I normally have no problem with briefs or granny panties. I'll grab the multi-packs from Wal-Mart, if I want something sexier I'll shop around Christmas or Valentines Day. I also wear a maxi-pad it adds more support and keep anything from slipping out.

• 2 weeks later...

You just need to find a style that fits - there are a lot of choices. I have bought many over the years that definitely weren't comfortable, but now I know what to look for. They're too pretty to miss out on because of a couple of bad pairs that didn't fit!

I make my own little girl panties out of flannel--for the times I'm not wearing a diaper and waterproof pants. I designed a pattern that fits me very well. I also make tights and leggings that I often wear over panties/diapers in the cooler weather.

• 3 weeks later...

I spent much of my adult life wearing panties :blush: Can't do that anymore. To determine fit it's best to start with some form of briefs in a larger size. They will stay up whether tight or loose in the crotch and you'll get used to how 'things' need to be positioned for comfort down there. You'll also figure out how tight you like them to fit. I loved tightness so I wore size 5, though charts indicated about twice that was what I should be wearing. When I tried those they loosened with wear and I had to keep pulling them up :( Based on how you position things 'down there', study the shape of the leg openings on what fits you best, then look for other styles with that shape- the waist will usually take care of itself given the right size. Cotton panties will stretch over time through wear, the other fabrics don't, so that's a factor to consider too. Like with my diapers I preferred white panties most of the time for discretion when out or at work, but at home prints and colors were fun :) so I also tried girl's panties to get prints more to my liking. Girl's XL or size 16 are roughly equivalent to a women's size 4 (which is nearly non-existent as those start at size 5). If you wear much larger than a woman's size 5 don't bother with them as they will be really tight on you. During my Transition (which sadly ended) I didn't need 'discretion' so prints and colors were the usual, matched to my outfits for appearance or they were something racier for my partner to discover and enjoy B)

Same as with finding the right diaper, there are some panties that will work better for you than others, and it's just a matter of trying different ones until you find what's best for you, even if it's not best for most others. Think about the fit and study the cut so you can get a better idea from pics of what might be the way for you to go. And enjoy the prettiness whether shared or not :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

Most if not all of the crossdressing clothing sites size their garments with man bodies in mind. The better ones also have sizing charts / advice / etc so the customer can "get it right" the first time. They won't do returns on panties if the factory packaging is opened, so it's better for both seller & buyer that way. Personally I'd recommend birchplaceshop dot com, in spite of the cost & shipping time. Best fitting stuff I've ever tried, best feeling fabrics, and very "interesting" styles :D

• 1 month later...

12+ years of HRT has shrunk me down to the point that I can get into panties pretty effortlessly. That said, two things I can suggest are to go with fuller coverage styles (briefs, full cut, boyshorts, etc), and to invest in a gaff or two. They really help in crushing things down (gently) so it gets easier to fit. Hell, I still use mine even now when I absolutely, positively have to make sure I don't have

• 1 month later...

After all kinds of interesting "trail & error" scenarios I have found that ladies briefs, full or cut are just the right fit for me, especially since I am a firm believer in the "tucked in" look. And the boy boxer style for ladies works well also.

• 1 year later...

I've had a long time fascination with fem stuff especially panties. I just love the silky, altho almost always nylon briefs. Wife was never really into it, but I finally convinced her that they felt so much better than the cotton male underwear and she started buying them for me. Wife has passed on several pairs of control briefs and I really like the tighter feel. Almost like wearing my tight pullup diapers.