LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spanking machine with whip-- possible?

dave_the_baby

Well i'm not a huge fan of any spanking on my behind... its unlikely a whip would work, for a whip you don't make the same movement as say a paddle, It would likely still hit you but its spanking power wouldn't be much, if its a cheap whip and you have the money give it a try.

Be very careful with this - a machine can do great damage in a hurry.

Be sure you have complete control over this situation doing it solo and if a mate is involved have a SAFE WORD passage out !

Picture a fan with 4 blades each having a whip as the fan goes around 4 times your hinney is going to be struck at 1 rpm.

With greater rpm the whips effect is going to be more and more substantial

The machines I've seen online so far have been uninspiring, either over-engineered contraptions with little adjustability, required precise placement of everything, or seemed like they would not work at all :( A paddle is easier to design around since it's position does not change relative to placement or speed while a whip, being flexible, would be hard to work with as it would move around relative to it's speed. You might find an exact speed that both performs adequately and holds position but that will take a lot of experimenting (which may be fun :blush: )

• 2 weeks later...

It's hard to tell without seeing the machine. It may or may not work. How long of a whip are you talking about? A riding crop would probably work. A bull whip would probably just get tangled up around the machine and would likely not impact the intended area.

I made a spanking machine with a clay target thrower. I took the clay target arm off, replaced it with an aluminum arm and a paddle attached to that. I

• Like 1