LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Support

I'm currently enrolled in a sociology class and we are doing a project about subcultures. My group choose ABDL as ours to inform our class on a subculture that isn't normally heard of or talked about. We wanted to get information from first hand experience to explain certain aspects of the culture. We wanted to know about how family has either supported or not your decisions in the ABDL community? We also wanted to discuss how you believe media portrays this community? If you have any other comments or questions you would like to answer that would be helpful!

My wife is very accepting. My ex told everyone when she was mad at me. No-one in my family has ever brought it up to me. They all trust me watching our grandkids, so locally I'd say it's going well. I still wouldn't tell anyone intentionally due to stigmas and the amount of bad press that still goes on. The ABDL scene is always mentioned in any article describing strange dating sites. I didn't choose the huggies life. The huggies life chose me....

The only family member I ever told was my mother--the rest of the family has enough trouble accepting that I'm transgender, let alone ABDL. As to the media portrayals of our community, I can't recall any article, documentary or talk show that didn't look at us from a "aren't those people weird?" point of view. Some are better than others (Riley Kilo, the subject of the "My Strange Addiction" segment on adult babies,