LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to stop the soreness

Hi all,

So I'm wearing more and more now and some times I go 24/7 for several days. However, the one thing that always stops me wearing is chaffing. I'll explain...

So the part either side of the perineum at the top of the legs where the nappy sits gets sore, really sore and gets so painful I have to stop wearing. I use cream and change regularly rather than sit in a wet nappy for a long time. However, I still seem to always get this sore bit.

Any thoughts or suggestions on how to avoid this? If it wasn't for this I could go 24/7 permanently I reckon.

Thanks

My first suggestion would be to try a different size or brand of nappy and see if that makes a difference. If you have tried both of these things before then I'm not sure I know what esle to suggest :(

My first suggestion would be to try a different size or brand of nappy and see if that makes a difference. If you have tried both of these things before then I'm not sure I know what esle to suggest :(

Hmm, I have in the past tried several different brands. Seems to happen with all brands.

Wondering if I'm doing them up too tight. However, too loose and I risk leaks.

• 2 weeks later...